Easily one of my favorites bands and yeah, I think the first cd was better, imo. The acoustic EP that came with The Question was pretty awesome though.
i really don't like them. i just found them pretty boring and uninspiring.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by Keegs22
That walls song is pretty good, I heard another track by 'em on that take action 5 compilation, and didn't like it very much, though.

Yeah 'Walls' is thier best song.
Quote by FenderBender45
Yeah 'Walls' is thier best song.

i Think 'the ponytail parades is also good...
I've only heard like 3 songs, none of them good enough for them to stick in my mind evidently. However, the cover of Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a Hero" is fucking good. Perhaps just because I like that song.
because they're god awful...

could that be it? ^

:P
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Last edited by RHCPhysco8 at Jun 9, 2006,
Quote by The!Communities
no they cut their gay ass wrists too much

Annnnd banned.

RHCPsycho, you're cuttin it pretty thin there. Please don't come into a band's thread just to make fun them/flame them. Just stay away.
Quote by the_astronaut
I never could get into this band, not sure why.

SaMe
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
my favorite emery song is fractions =)

i think theirmore of a pop rock band tho =\
emery rocks. i think they are more than an emo band. they have really good lyrics.
last summer i really got into these guys now i rarely listen to them now

aren't the a christian band
^^Yes they are.

I love them a lot, even though they're nothing groundbreaking or innovative, they're just a lot of fun
Quote by BumOffBarney
Easily one of my favorites bands and yeah, I think the first cd was better, imo. The acoustic EP that came with The Question was pretty awesome though.

lololol, it's a guest now. lets poke it and call it names!
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
i like emery...there not my fav band
but there pretty good
i have to been in a certain mood to really like them
but ponytail parades are there best song if i had to pick one
Mikey,

"I was part of that strange race of people aptly described as spending their lives doing things they detest to make money they don't want to buy things they don't need to impress people they dislike."
- Emile Henry Gauvreay
They were playing at warped tour, but as the same time as AFI so I missed them. Walls and Bloodless are two good ones.
whose the guy who plays the SG? the kinda hott one. lots of tattos, blondish hair?
Emery is a great band, and they have great lyrics too. I have seen them three times, and they were amazing every time. They don't have any stand-out qualities, other than their smart lyrics, but they still are one of the better bands around today.
they are the worst live band in the world.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.