That was really good! The guitar was flawless. The vocals weren't better, but you were trying to hard to sound like him. It would of probably been better if you had tried to sing the verses in a higher falsetto, that way your voice would of automatically cracked and it actually would of ended up sounding more like Kurt. Also, it would sound better if you raised the volume of the backing vocals in the chorus. Overall 8/10.
Hey thaks for the feedback, man! Yeah well, i cannot sing so I did my best. I hope is does not sound horrible I had the backing vocals higher but it sis not sound good to me, so I lowered them a bit ( I guess its a matter of personal preference)

Anybody else got opinoins? So far only 1 reply
the chours was really good i didn't really liek the intro vocal sbut like you said "im not singer" over all i give 7/10
Jesus had long hair, and he was all like For those about to rock, I salute you.

Corporate Rock Sell Outs

Member # 24 of Metallica Mensa

President of the Daron Malakian is God Club
pm me to join
that was freakin sweet, good job man
My Gear
Fender Jagstang
Squier Strat
Crate 120w 212XR
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender DG-100 Aucoustic
Quote by D-7
that was freakin sweet, good job man

Hey! THanks! Glad soe of you guys liked it (some of you partially)
Nirvana's not really my favorite band but that sounded pretty good. Like some people said, the vocals could use some work. I'd suggest trying to sound more natural rather than try to sound just like Kurt. Nice playing too. The drums real or computer-generated? They sound pretty good too.
Me + Ibanez RGT42DXFM + Digitech GNX3000 + Crate GT1200H = Sex
Quote by kirk_rules!
Nirvana's not really my favorite band but that sounded pretty good. Like some people said, the vocals could use some work. I'd suggest trying to sound more natural rather than try to sound just like Kurt. Nice playing too. The drums real or computer-generated? They sound pretty good too.

Everything except the guitar and the vocals was done on the computer.. Thanks, guys. Yeah vocals -- i know they suck, but I think I cannot sing -- not orn with it so nothin i can do about it. Its not like guitar -- you can learn.
I cant remember the original one..lol...but from what I heard it was good, and not a bad effort on the vocals man!
Ok I agree with some of the others your trying to hard. Its very hard to hear what your singing most of the time. When you slow it down its sounds good nice and dark. But when the song gets louder it sounds like your just making your voice louder instead of trying to change pitch. Guitar sounds ok. Overall Ill give it a 6/10.

Crit for Crit please.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382545
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals