Hey,

We're looking for someone who is able and willing to sing 80s hair metal (skid row, motley crue, halen, iron maiden etc..)
I know we're asking for a lot, we've tried many and been stuck with the same old thing, that stuck in the puberty kinda voice.

We're currently 2 guitarists and a bassist. We wanna be able to just play together for fun but, we want to get into a show next year (hence the singer). We are both 17, (will be 18 in a couple of months) and the basist 16 i think :| lawl. basist doesnt get a say. har har. its ok we love him.... anyways we are pretty open people, enjoy a good laugh.

If you think you can fit the part email me oR add me on msn

thekyle50 @ hotmail . com

\m/

p.s im in Montreal,Quebec,Canada!!!!!1
no, we just put down are fender jaguars after we play, then shoot are selfs in the face.
Quote by kiloolik
no, we just put down are fender jaguars after we play, then shoot are selfs in the face.
...anyways.. still looking.

If your scared off that we're only playing "glam" . . were higly influnced by power metal bands also (Hammerfall, Rhapsody, Helloween..ect)

We're basicly looking for that soprano type high flying voice.

..singers are so hard to find.. sigh
Quote by kiloolik
...anyways.. still looking.

If your scared off that we're only playing "glam" . . were higly influnced by power metal bands also (Hammerfall, Rhapsody, Helloween..ect)

We're basicly looking for that soprano type high flying voice.

..singers are so hard to find.. sigh
Why don't you just get a girl to sing?

http://www.musolist.com/entry_find.php?with_who=musician&genre=metal&whatname=Singer&btnSubmit=Refine+Search&cityid=2347769
nah, a girls voice has a totally diffrent vibe. I jsut rather a male singer.

thanks for the site though
Too bad I'm not in Quebec... This certainly sounds interesting.
Currently Playing:
1986 H-H Contemporary Fender Telecaster
Backup:
Ibanez Ex Series
Customized SSS Starter Stratocaster
Quote by kiloolik
Damn, now im starting to hate quebec.

maho87 where you from buddy?

I'm from toronto. It's all emo or screamo down here.
Currently Playing:
1986 H-H Contemporary Fender Telecaster
Backup:
Ibanez Ex Series
Customized SSS Starter Stratocaster
lol, we're in almost the exact same boat as you: we're a rock band in Montreal that are heavily influenced by the 80's sleaze metal sound (though take stuff from contemporary heavy stuff like killswitch or slipknot), and we got everyone but a singer!

good luck with it man, and we gotta bring back some of the roots of rock, it's all punk screamo and emo now!
Hell yah!

It sucks how theres so much emo kiddys arround :/ Im actually starting to see some with defleppard and cinderella shirts.. all worn out and vintage.... and bought at thier local boutique store that tries to start a new trend.

Anyways man, if you guys find a singer and record shit i would love to hear it .