can anyone explain to me the differences between these 2 amps?

vox refurb AD50VT 50 watt combo amp

vox AD50VT 50 watt combo amp
oh and by the way I know that the 2nd one says it's currently out of stock, I'm just asking what the difference is
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
the refurb was sent back to vox, and fixed to be sold again. The blem has something wrong with it cosmetically, but not functionally. It can range from a small scratch, to looking like a truck ran over it, but it will still function as intended.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
ooooooooooh thanks so are you saying that the 2nd one (when it's in stock again) would be better?
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Not necessarily^. The first one will just look less decent (It also might look great though!). They will play and sound the exact same; if they don't, they can't sell it for very much (refurb).
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Yes, buy the blemished one.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Blems can be good deals but if something else is wrong, I don't know if you can send it back.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
well, I'm not worrying about the 2nd one being blemished, I'm sure some new ones will be instock in the next 3 weeks. thanks, just wanted to know if there was a significant tone difference, if any
Quote by bassmo_part2

There shouldn't be...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.