Music is written, lyrics were trying to hard to be Van Dyke Parks and ended up being like bad Jim Morrison....if that. I dunno. They're...okay, but I think they're a little overdone. They actually do have meaning to me, they're very personal, so I don't care if you don't "get" what I'm talking about. Make up your own interpretation.

The dawn was barely breaking
When I woke up, torn and beaten
A heart of stone cracked and shattered
Battered about at the trade winds? mercy

Now I find it?s only me
Whose hair, streaked with gray, hangs limply
While the rest find solace in curls
And you, my dear friend: a poor man?s Circe

Here beneath in the moonlit sunrise
I got up at dawn just to watch you tumble
And there, in the moonlight dancing
You came crashing down
A fallen angel sent to me

The ravages of typhoons
Seem to lash all the coast cities
Save mine, whose seawall long ago
Was built up only for your quiet brimstone

So weather the storm you made
Huddled with me in a shelter
A blind man?s sight will catch us there
While we sit and chat, as one and alone

Here beneath in the moonlit sunrise
I got up at dawn just to watch you tumble
And there, in the moonlight dancing
You came crashing down
A fallen angel sent to me
Founder and member #1 of "The Beatles really are the greatest" club...PM me to join.

Quote by Zeus2716

but whatever you do, never, i repeat NEVER masturbate with hot sauce.
its sounds like something davey havok would write. It's not bad, what exactly is the message or meaning?....oh and by the way , "Fallen Angel" is already a song by poison if you didnt already know. nice stuff though
****...I don't want to be compared to Poison, lol.

It's just talking about the relationship I have with this girl in ....very....oblique terms.
Founder and member #1 of "The Beatles really are the greatest" club...PM me to join.

Quote by Zeus2716

Last edited by ridcullylives at Jun 5, 2006,
cool. yeah sorry i was just saying that names is taken but whatever. It sounds like she caused a fight or did something that hurt ya, "weather the storm you made". The lyrics are alright but its kinda hard i think for others to understand. tis alright though.....And poison kicks ass lol
Sorry "punkrocklove999", song names can't be "taken"...though I think you (threadstarter) could do better. Then again, titles aren't always easy.

I'm not going to pretend I understand what you were trying to say here, but I do like the way you said it...not that that can count for much. I think I'll take a closer look at this one after I've had some sleep.

Oh, and Poison is terrible.

EDIT: Eh, I have nothing helpful to say.
Last edited by AmishPhonebooks at Jun 5, 2006,
Yeah, fallen angel is a really cheesy title for a song--I just took the line "she's an angel sent to me" and thought I could reverse it, because I love this girl because she's so imperfect and ****ed up in a lot of ways--so she becomes a fallen angel sent to me. Yeah, it's stupid.

Quote by Zeus2716