I don't own an acoustic guitar or acoustic amp. I don't want to spend money that I don't need to, so I have a question. If I play my electric through an acoustic simulator, do I have to play it through an acoustic amp or can it be played through my regular amp?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Do you mean an acoustic simulator pedal? Because I've used a boss acoustic simulator and it was actually pretty good sounding.
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
Do you mean an acoustic simulator pedal? Because I've used a boss acoustic simulator and it was actually pretty good sounding.

And did you play it through you regular amp?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
you can play it through your regular guitar amp.
ive heard mixed stuff about it.
it might not sound just like an acoustic, but it may end up sounding like something that you want in your tone.
Fender '82 Walnut Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
EHX English Muff'n
Boss DD-6
If you're planning to blow ~100 bucks on an acoustic sim, you might as well just get a used acoustic for cheap. I bought a pretty decent acoustic for 125 bucks used, and it sounds way better than any sim.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.