hey guyz,

can anybody tell me which diameter is best to use für c tuning?
good is, who knows why 2 tape the guitarstrap
erm go with heavy bottoms, maybe 12's. you may need to make adjustments to ur guitar neck as these strings can be pretty heavy.

you cud try lighter top strings (E - G) like 10's and then heavy bottoms with the low E strings around 54. some manufacturers make these sets
ACOUSTIC
Martin 0001
Fender Stratacoustic

ELECTRIC
Gibson SG Special Faded (Mod)

AMP/FX
DOD ICE IT 60 Watt
ZOOM 606II Guitar
when i was in that stage of my guitar playing i had 14's on my ibanez (yes, DiAdereo 14's thats right) they were actually baritone (sp?) bass strings, you'll want to have a good guitar tech set up your guitar when you do this though
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
I have my Strat in straight-D (so if I droptune it's in drop-C) with GHS 9-46s.
sry i can t speak english that well, what s the gauge?

for all, thx 4 the answers
good is, who knows why 2 tape the guitarstrap
ok, you all need to understand something, if you set a guitar to that tuning, it will sound like crap without a minimum of a 12g high e...and you cant just throw those strings on and expect everything to be peaches...you have to get the guitar set up for that specific tuning and string guage. and unless the guitar is a long scale (long neck) you're going to hate the way it plays......trust me, i had about an hour long conversation with a customer about it monday when he brought his axe in to get it done. i told our out of house repair tech, got the same answer from him that i had given already

and call me nuts, but i trust a guy whos been working on/building/teching guitars for 35 years
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
I have my guitar down to C-standard (CFA#D#GC) on hybrid slinkies (half 9s, half 10s). It plays reasonably well, but I'm not one for powerchord riffs either. I tend to play lead melodies and really only use the lower strings as pedal notes. My guitars all have floating tremelos, so they react slightly different to different strings and tunings than a standard bridge would. The strings aren't loose at all.