I occasionally fool around with the banjo myself. I've also been just makin **** up on the mandolin lately. Anybody else explored outside the old reliable guitar?
Mandolin, Erhu, that cool chinese instrument that's kinda like a three-stringed bass banjo.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Quote by FadingRoots
Mandolin, Erhu, that cool chinese instrument that's kinda like a three-stringed bass banjo.

The Erhu is definitely a beautiful instrument.

I don't have any other instruments to mess about on, unfortunately, but I really enjoy good violin/cell work (Yo-Yo Ma!).

i love my mandonlin. its a shame i'm not too good with it. oh well. i also like to play the piano sometimes
I might be taking up cello very soon (next week or so).

obviously my fav.

youtube apocalyptica for some fun
cello, violin/fiddle, viola, harp, although most of the small wind instruments rock(harmonica, panpipes...)
Thanks to bela fleck and the flecktones, the banjo.
I also like the harp and violin
And I'm left handed.
i love drums....cello....piano, because of the variety of stuff possible with synth...

actually any stringed instrument....n I also love the style n sound of jazzy sax....also since I play in a ska band....I like the sound of trumpet n trombone n such
"DiSuSe"
a Banjo , you gotta love that hillbily sound
shame that i don't have one
chapman stick

i love cellos. Apocalyptica ftw!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I like the sound of cello. I also play piano (even better than I can play guitar). It's been 7 years. I want a cello in my future band...
Quote by rockergurl09
I like the sound of cello. I also play piano (even better than I can play guitar). It's been 7 years. I want a cello in my future band...

where do you live? im starting cello soon

and yes, apocalyptica ftw.
Quote by mangablade
where do you live? im starting cello soon

and yes, apocalyptica ftw.

richmond, virginia
I like almost all of them, but I must say I like the sound of a harp. I heard a very good harpist(?) in Quebec and it sounded great.
Just for the record, pianos are not tecnically strings, they are percussion.
Because the strings are struck rather than plucked in any way.
That's the official position anyway.

And while i'm here, nothing beats tone and quality (aswell as outright beauty of shape) of a double bass. Gorgeous things.
Grant me the power to change what I can.
Grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change.
Grant me the wisdom to tell the difference.

"I had a hat once.
It was a very fine hat..."