I would really like to know what set up Noel uses (everything, guitars, amps, pedals, if possible). I was searching the web and I couldn't find anything really exhaustive. In Guitargeek there isn't anything about him. Man, he's one of the greatest... Please share any info you've got.
Hell is empty. All the devils are here. - William Shakespeare
He plays guitar?

Funny how I keep seeing Oasis videos on MTV and never noticed that...

Epiphone sheratons eh

anyone wanna buy mine ?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
From what I've seen, he (now) uses his Gibson ES355 mostly, an LP Standard, and a few more.
His amps nowadays are 2 Fender Blues Jrs (attatched to cabs), some sort of Fender head, an AC30 too (maybe head) I think, he uses quite a few at the same time too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
From what I've seen, he (now) uses his Gibson ES355 mostly, an LP Standard, and a few more.
His amps nowadays are 2 Fender Blues Jrs (attatched to cabs), some sort of Fender head, an AC30 too (maybe head) I think, he uses quite a few at the same time too.

But what type is that ES355, because the regular one doesnt have a tremolo.
It's an ES355, not an ES335, there's a difference, most ES355's are red and have a bigsby+gold hardware etc.
Don't be afraid to care"

Ah youre right. Is the ES355 available somewhere? Or it is discontinued?
I'm not too sure actually, I think they might just be custom shop nowadays, outrageously expensive, I've touched one y'know....not played though, it was £9000!
T'was Bonehead's old one in a shop near me (in Manchester, yo.)

You could just get a regular ES335 in red and add a Bigsby etc, if you really wanted to.

Are you lookin' to replicate Noel's tone or something?
Don't be afraid to care"

I am not the thread starter, but...
The reason that I began play (or learn to play) guitar is Oasis and esp. Noel.
9000 gbp is pretty enough for a guitar
I have an Ibanez AG75 now, and I need to save for an amp, so no, I am not lookin for the ES355, I was just curious how much it costs.
BTW how are you satisfied with your Blues Junior? You said that also Noel uses this amp, can you get a similiar tone from it?
Oh yea, you're not the threadstarter haha.

Yea, I can get close to that sound actually, when it's really overdriven.
I'm v satisfied with it actually, I love it so much, Blues Jr+Strat neck pickup=

Try one out with an overdrive pedal and see if you like the sound. All his tone is nowadays is just a few overdriven amps, can be simple to get that tone actually.
Don't be afraid to care"