Ive heard all about how the trem on the RG350EX is crap but im looking at getting one, its just so appealing to me, seeing as i never iuse the trem is it still worth me getting one as this is only my second guitar? Anything is betta than my Behringer Strat Copy i suppose.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
Are you kiddinG? :O

Behringer Strat Copy is t3h_ub3r 5h1z!!! n00b!!!

If you're not into heavy trem use then go for it man, whatever makes you feel like a big man. Now I know a lot of guys will come pooring in dissing the soft metal but just get a trem replacment later (or just post that you did get one and that'll get all the haters to shut up, I love the internet)
Told you...

Don't let that discourage you, if you're not a big Vai or Eddie Van Halen player then you should be fine. Just change the pick ups soon...
Gear:
Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GSR200
Givson Jazz Acoustic
Marshall MG15DFX
Ibanez BSA10
Boss MT-2
Boss CS-3
Boss TR-2
Akai Variwah
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Picks
Ernie Ball Cables
Ibanez Cables
D'addario .9s (forever)
Lol.

Keep in mind that I was just being sarcastic. Although I do agree that it will be alright as long as you don't abuse it too much. Or alternatively, you can get the Ibanez RG321MH which is very similar to the RG350EX but without the trem. Its a better choice in my opinion.
roar
Lol thanks for the advice guys. Im considering the 321 now as well, gonna have a good go at both in the shop tommorrow to decide.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
Just for the record, the 350EX, 350DX and 370DX are IDENTICAL in technical specs (the 370 is more heavy looking w/o a pickguard). If you ask for my opinion between the three I'd go for the 350DX. The 321 is a good choice if you are 100% sure that you will never use a tremolo in the future, but things change you know?
Gear:
Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GSR200
Givson Jazz Acoustic
Marshall MG15DFX
Ibanez BSA10
Boss MT-2
Boss CS-3
Boss TR-2
Akai Variwah
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Picks
Ernie Ball Cables
Ibanez Cables
D'addario .9s (forever)
Im tryin to stay away from gettin a new amp atm cuz that MG is only a few weeks old and i dont want to be buying a new amp already :S.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX