1. Buy an Ibanez RGT42DX (not enough money for teh 1570)

2. Save up some more money

3. Get rid of the Edge Pro II and replace with an Edge Pro.

Hows that? It's a neck-thru Wizard II neck But gee, I really wanted the RG1570, I've heard of it's metal and shredding reputation!
Quote by milbot
what the hell are you talking about

Die.

If I were you, I'd just save up for the 1570. I don't even know if the Edge Pro II is retrofittable with the Edge Pro.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Ah! Size matters? You see, I wouldn't know that...I'm very unexperienced with Floyds, sorry for wasting your time.
Gear:
Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GSR200
Givson Jazz Acoustic
Marshall MG15DFX
Ibanez BSA10
Boss MT-2
Boss CS-3
Boss TR-2
Akai Variwah
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Picks
Ernie Ball Cables
Ibanez Cables
D'addario .9s (forever)
if your keen on getting a metal tone i would suggest getting a better amp than the mg its distortion isnt that crushing (damn you zakk, you owe me a new amp)
i second that. uve already got a couple of guitars. u need to save for a higher end guitar or a better amp.
or ull just be upgrading this one in 6 months.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
IC400 won't cut it, I need a stable Tremolo that won't lose tune easily, I cover alot of Vai with my band, and right now the Ibanez FAT6 bridge just doesn't cut it. BTW I only have one electric guitar, the GSR is a bass. I home record a lot thats why . And I don't get the MG Bashing, I like my MG...? Besides, I gig with a Kustom (which I don't own) and it rocks the house. I think people oughta' stop telling people to get bigger amps for their homes because it's just a practice amp. No one would gig with them...
Gear:
Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GSR200
Givson Jazz Acoustic
Marshall MG15DFX
Ibanez BSA10
Boss MT-2
Boss CS-3
Boss TR-2
Akai Variwah
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Picks
Ernie Ball Cables
Ibanez Cables
D'addario .9s (forever)
^We don't know that, do we...

There's plenty of people here who don't have a gigging amp.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
go to ibanezrules and ask them about the trems.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
it's not the point of bigger amps, it's better amps.

SOUND.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.