Ok i have made up my mind, I was wondering what some of your opinions about this guitar. It has reviews in the 9's, so i would guess it might be good. I would like some opinions from people who have played it or own it..thanks
urrgh
which model mahogany or basswood? and really it would depend on what amp you have aswell for the sounds but playability wise it really does get a good rep in the eg forums
Get the mahogany one, the RG321MH, better IMO, the IBZ INF in RG321MH > IBZ PSND in the RG321
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
^I'd still go for the basswood one... Primary reason being basswood is my favorite tonewood and I can't stand mahogany, secondary reason is the difference between the two pickups barely matters, as they're both crap anyway... I assumed they were going to be changed.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Well, he didnt state any music types and thats my opinion. Anyways bout the pickup, yes its still crap but its still better than the uber crap PSND.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic