New Video Yeah!
I worked out most of this not thinking there was a tab around, until I actually did a search, even still that has a few mistakes though. Syncing is a little because of youtube (anyone know how to fix that when uploading?), but it's not too bad. I messed up one run in the interlude hehe. Enjoy, and feel free to leave comments on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFVXWlJTRA
Hey i like your cover of Hemkomst and Trollhammaren. Very cool Keep it up!
I haven't listen to Finntroll a lot, but I'm interested in them.

This sounded spot on from what I could tell. Good job man.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by AtrumArx
Hey how do you like that LTD? I am thinking about getting one!

its beautiful, definately the favourite of my axes, and i have a few hehe... id easily recommend one, as long as u know how to tune and restring a floyd rose
Arhhhh it sounds goood... (dont know the band, but like it anyway) ehhe had 2 wiew i 2 times really good tempo to go of to work with.. and enjoyed the irish sounding solo..

DEFENTLY keep it up there

9½/10
Quote by juzcook
its beautiful, definately the favourite of my axes, and i have a few hehe... id easily recommend one, as long as u know how to tune and restring a floyd rose

I hear alot of things about the body wood agathis. Is it that big of a deal? It sounds good on your video so I think that's what I'll end up getting...
Quote by AtrumArx
I hear alot of things about the body wood agathis. Is it that big of a deal? It sounds good on your video so I think that's what I'll end up getting...

well the tone in my video is form my comp, but my live tone is much nicer, seriously, this guitar is a beauty haha, i would definately recommend it. if they have on at a music shop near u, give it a whirl