Ok, so I've decided, after my friends purchase of one, to get a Wah Pedal. So, here's my ordeal: Get a Ibanez Weeping Demon or a Dunlop Wah. What I need to know:

1. Which is better for the funk/blues stuff
2. Difference in battery life/durabilty.
3. I can find price so thats no worries.
yea im also looking for a wahwahpedal and im new to this whole thing too so when im testing them out at the store what should i look for? I want a bluesly (Clapton, Hendrix, Page) tone. Would a Dunlop crybaby do that?
Ive got a Ibanez WD7 and i think its good. Its has very good sound for blues but go try them out. I preffered the ibanez. Maybe get a VOX that could suit your style better than others
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
Quote by demez
yea im also looking for a wahwahpedal and im new to this whole thing too so when im testing them out at the store what should i look for? I want a bluesly (Clapton, Hendrix, Page) tone. Would a Dunlop crybaby do that?

Vox wah, but next time make your own thread.

And to the t/s, Vox or the 535q.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
vox wah or morley. they seem more suited for funk n blues although the 535q would do as well
yah they actually the same except if you want different feel like when u rock on it. Dunlop is basicallly vox.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
VOX is the best wah I've ever played...

...which is only 1
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Yeah get a Vox Wah its great
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
yeah make ur own thread lol

but anyway, i also play metal, would a 535q gunna meet that too, (metallica solos)...
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Don't get the Weeping demon, I've tried it and didnt like it for blue, plus the name alone would'nt sound like a blue guitar pedal. Get a Vox then spend like the extra 20$ to get it ture bypassed. If you have the extra money on you buy the Teese RMC3 wah pedal.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Yeah, so scratch weeping demon and 535q, after reading customer reviews.... screw that, wats the teese thing?

ok, any nother wat Vox do u guys recommend?
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
I like the crybaby wah, but make sure you get the one with the dial to control its "wahness"

they are the best

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
The Teese pedal is a true-bypass totally upgraded, beautifull sounding wah. http://www.analogman.com/mccoy.htm
The only downside is the price of $280 I belive. You could buy a Vox Wah and send it to get true-bypassed and get a new fasel inductor in it, Vocal mods, etc.... But if you go down that road your better off buying the Teese RMC3 which I wish is what I would've done. Also the Clyde Mcoy Vox is less reliable and more likely to breakdown on you than the V847.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Quote by sylent
yah they actually the same except if you want different feel like when u rock on it. Dunlop is basicallly vox.

Dunlop is basically Vox except for the less full wah sound and the poor quality of the chips and resistors which end up sucking your tone more than youl'd want it to. Also it makes a more loud popping noise when you switch the wah to on. It sucks up the batteries more and the wah isn't as noticable. If you say "but Slash uses a Dunlop" then Id say, He uses a rack mounted wah which is totally different and the price is substatualy different as well.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3