Aye, the Hetfield singing doesn't really work that well. It does on some songs, LLTF, not Pull Harder though, Jesus....

I hope it's a nice practical joke... Like when he does the tour with Maiden he starts screaming like a ****ing beast or something to 'improve the live quality', I suppose I can dream...

Apparently Matt has a badass throat infection, not good, I say we make a donation fund.

The Matt Heafy Throat Operation Fund...

We'd fix his throat so he couldn't do anything but scream, even whispering, it'd just come out as a badass scream. That way everyone wins.

Surely if you have a throat infection singing gruff, Hetfield like vocals can't be doing ANYTHING better.... I suppose it's only exercising his vocal cords.... getting himself ready for the big joke where he starts screaming on tour....

I suppose the gruff vocals aren't that bad at all, I just think he needs a lot more melody in the lines, he kinda slides up to the note he wants then belts it out.... or he could just scream.... Ah well, what do I know, I'm just a wee lad.... Me birthday tomorrow though.... Whey!

Discuss.
I've driven 102,888 extra miles for every 1 mile an environmentalist has walked....
No.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
TRIVIUM

AREN'T

METAL!

ffs
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
*Waits for FF7 themed closing*
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
trivium are beast and i dnt care if they arent metal or wateva cos they make gd music nd i think thats all that matters
Die.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
In a interview with Heafy he said in the new Trivium album 'The Crusade' he doesnt scream or shout at all!

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
Quote by Dyer's Eve
*Waits for FF7 themed closing*

LOLWTFBBQCHOCOBO?

*wishes I had mod powers *

But anyway......NOT METAL!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Davidian
Matt heafy's vocal style is not that hard just drink allot then start puking while bieng buttraped by a random metalhead.

haha hehe hoho... ahh.. funny gruff screams not nice atall..
If toast always lands butter side down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped toast on the back of a cat and dropped it?
Quote by gemtextr
trivium are beast and i dnt care if they arent metal or wateva cos they make gd music nd i think thats all that matters

NOT METAL and even if they were metal it wouldn't matter because they're NOT GOOD
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
" RELEASE THE HOUNDS !! "
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by gemtextr

Continue being a turd in the hardcore forum, we dont like you sorts round 'ere.