The LED light on my DD6 goes red when its on and now a mix of the red and green LED lights when its turned 'off' Is this something to do with the tap tempo thing malfunctioning and if so can I 'reset' it??? There is no problem with the performance of the pedal its just now less aesthetically pleasing *I'm so vain * Anyhelp please? Anyone have the same problem and was able to get it fixed simply? Thanks in advance (or not at all ) George
Are the batteries running low? The LED on my EQ pedal stays on all the time when the batteries are running low, so check that.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
How long are you pressing the pedal down when you're switching it off? You only need to tap it lightly.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
My DD-6 only flashes lights when I'm doing tap tempo. To stop tap tempo you hold it down again until it's just a solid right light. Then you single press it again to disable the pedal. If this doesn't work, there might be something wrong with it.
Yeah when I single tap from "red" it goes to a mix between red and green not flashing, both lights are on instead of none of them. Ahh crap lol...

edit: i assumed tap-tempo issue as thats the only thing that has a green light on it and
^Yup, I think so, but that's never happened on my DD-6, what mode do you have it on?
Don't be afraid to care"

it happens on all of them. I think I'll have to accept the fact my standby light is now a hybrid green/red/orange colour hehe... oh well I could sell it and claim it a feature I paid to have added
Haha, "I've added an LED which repeatedly flashes for no reason in annoying colours, so I'm selling for £400" .

You could just get used to it, and say your pedal's "original" lol
Don't be afraid to care"