Is there a recording program that I can download for free off the internet. If there is can you explain to me how to use it?
Krystal, Audacity... Try putting the names into google.

Basically you plug your guitar in the LINE IN or MIC slot, press record , then you click on another track and press record and hey presto you have 2 guitars going at the same time...

Its very similar to someting like Ejay....

IF youve got any questions PM me...
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
Quote by Beansontoast
Krystal, Audacity... Try putting the names into google.

Basically you plug your guitar in the LINE IN or MIC slot, press record , then you click on another track and press record and hey presto you have 2 guitars going at the same time...

Its very similar to someting like Ejay....

IF youve got any questions PM me...

And we need Guitar Port to do that right?
I can't see my amp jack going into the MIC IN port...
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
you need a 1/4 inch to an 1/8 inch adapter. Go buy one.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
on the back of you pc there is a mic, speaker, and line in usually in that order. Look beside where you plug you speakers in. you will need an adapter.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
No that wouldn't work. You would need to go guitar->(amp, optional with DI box)->DI box->soundcard or guitar->amp->guitar port. That cable wouldn't be of any use.

You can, alternatively, just go from guitar->amp->soundcard but it'll sound somewhat computerized. For that you would need to get the 1/4" to 1/8" adapter that looks like this:
Last edited by Crazy Drummer69 at Jun 5, 2006,