Can anyone with a jackson do a huge favor for me and check out how their pickup switch is wired? I've looked all over the net and none of the switch wiring diagrams seem to match up with the 3-way blade switch. The switch has 8 terminals on it, and just saying that they are numbered 1-8 from left to right, I have the neck pickup hooked up to 2 + 3, the output wire hooked to 4+5, and the bridge hooked to 6+7. Anyone have any idea if this is correct or not? They are emg pickups if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance
i have EXACTLY the same problem man, i have a jackson DX-10D and it has the gay pickup switch thing that no other guitar has, and i tried putting my EMG's on the same way you did, the 2-3, 4-5 and 6-7 except i dont know which is left and right to you, but i just put the wires corresponding to the bridge and neck where they were on my old pickups. but it seems like ive tried everything, but notyhing works, and the only thing that happens is that my volume control gets super hot. i posed a thrad with the same problem