I know theres alot of programs for editing and recording guitar. What would the best one be. Iv heard of fruity loops, and line6 makes some but which is he best one? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I would say Ableton Live and Audacity!! lol serious though, they are good. Also, next time you have a recording question, pop it in the recording forum to get better response
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Do you wanna spend anymoney and what are u recording with? If u are willing to spend money then whats ur budget?
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
music studio is good, but i have to admit that i havn't tried any others.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
goldwave is pritty easy 2 use... and easy to mix tracks and treble/bass together..
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
For free, get Audacity. It's simple, and it does the trick. It even has a few mediocre effects.

If you're cheap, Limewire a hack of GuitarPro. Or buy it.
Ok, well I download all my programe with Bitcomet. I have Guitar pro, but thats for tabs... So, since im downloading theres no budget. and I will be recording with a cheap mic. Just need a good programe to put guitar parts together and compose and put beats in and stuff. What the most popular one? or just best one?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Cubase SX 3 is by far the best one I've come across, if you can download a working version. To buy it it's about £450 and it has a built in drum machine, so you can add beats to it from the computer.
Good luck finding a working version...you'll need it.