Page 7 of 7
Joetime
UG's Dan Hibiki
451 IQ
Bad Sneakers is my favorite tune. Or Cousin Dupree.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
IHATECHILDREN
Martin Van Nostren.
1,035 IQ
Quote by Joetime
Bad Sneakers is my favorite tune. Or Cousin Dupree.

Aja, anyone?

I also really like Babylon Sisters.
The.
crimsonblood12
UG's BEST Trumpeter
12 IQ
Great group. We played "Deacon Blues" in my jazz band last year, which is probably my favorite Steely Dan song, if only because I'm an Alabama fan.
walidd10
Banned
31 IQ
I think I'm in love.... WITH STEELY DAN! Just listened to Aja for the first time. Renting Aja from the library has to be one the 10 best decisions in my whole life.
TheHeartbreaker
The Pope of Zeppelinism
1,584 IQ
Aja is a strong album, and since you enjoyed it so much I would recommend to you Can't Buy a Thrill, which in my opinion is an even better album by Steely Dan.
haha5940
760 IQ
OMAGAWD! Steely dan in two days at the NIA arena in birmingham! Can't wait! going with my dad and his best mate.
Gris-Gris-Man
savage
467 IQ
The Royal Scam was the first thing i heard from them to actually get me listening to them more. Kid Charlemagne vocals killed me!
'Music is the best"
Zappa
haha5940
760 IQ
I seen steely dan live! They were great, but they changed reelin' in the years, which didn't sound good Other than that it was great!
ScottB.
▘▘▘`
989 IQ
Bump for a truly brilliant band, I have Aja, Can't Buy a Thrill and The Royal Scam on mp3, and Pretzel Logic on vinyl.

My favourite songs are probably Rikki Don't Lose That Number, Josie, Peg and The Caves of Altamira
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
JT Combs
10 IQ
Evening,

[forbidden link]

It's a terrific thing... Found them on souncloud. A London band doffing their cap to Mr Fagen & Becker. Anyone know if there is an album? Or anyone seen them live?
JT Combs
10 IQ
A forbidden link!
The 1957 Tail Fin Fiasco

See previous post x