Q       +Q    +Q       E  E    E  E  E  E  E  +E    E  E
||-------------------------------|----------------------------|
||o-18b20===(18)--(18)r\--/18-15-|----------------------------|
||-------------------------------|-15-14-12-15-14-(14)\-------|
||-------------------------------|-------------------------15-|
||o------------------------------|----------------------17----|
||-------------------------------|----------------------------|

|--3--|  |--3--|              |--3--|       |--3--|
   E  E  E  E  E  E  S  S  S  S  E  E  E    e  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  Q  24x
|----------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------15-17------||
|----------------------------------------|----------------------------------15-16-18-------18--o||
|-------------------14-15-14----14-15-17s|=20----------14-15-17-12-14-15s17---------------------||
|-16-15----15-16-17----------17----------|----13-15-17------------------------------------------||
|-------17-------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------o||
|----------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------||

ive tried forever to learn that but when I get to those fast runs on those strings my fingers just go everywhere...what can I do, what are some exercises to make that easier.. ive practiced and practiced that and nothing...
Play it slower at first, then play it a few times, then eventually speed it up each time you're playing, until you can play it at normal speed.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
hmmm yea id agree with that or jus, get something easier and work ur way up to this??
ive tried both of those...I got the notes memorized, but even slow its hard, what tempo should i start at??
Mr. Frusciante above me is right. Don't rush and try to play it in lightspeed immedietly, start slow and play then play a little bit faster every day or so.
Yeah I got busted so I used my one phonecall to dedicate a song for you on the radio - Jens Lekman
Quote by xemosucksx
ive tried both of those...I got the notes memorized, but even slow its hard, what tempo should i start at??

star it at a tempo where you can play it cleanly, no matter how slow that is
Quote by Jonte_T
Mr. Frusciante above me is right.

"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Memorize it PERFECTLY at a comfortable pace. I mean, you shouldn't even have to think so have memorized it so well. Then, just speed your hands up when you need to. That's how I learned the "Know Your Enemy" solo.
Quote by xemosucksx

ive tried forever to learn that but when I get to those fast runs on those strings my fingers just go everywhere...what can I do, what are some exercises to make that easier.. ive practiced and practiced that and nothing...

Probably it's technically beyond what you've trained your fingers to be able to
do. You won't ever be able to play it right unless you take it apart piece by piece
and put it back together again.

Find the spots that are giving you difficulty and isolate them into as few notes
as possible. Play those notes slowly until you can comfortably do them without
your fingers tensing up and flying all over the place. Do it backwards and forwards
and different strings and make up exercises that do the same sorts of motions.

Then try and put it back into the solo and see if you can play it any better.