I've actually started a project.... for once.

I had this ugly green Samick superstrat and I decided to rebuild it around February. Come February, I decide to sand off the finish and paint the guitar black. After sanding the guitar with a belt sander without the aid of a reperator, I got a bad cough and soon contracted the stomach flu. Progress stopped. Last week, I picked up the guitar and decided to take another shot at it. I located most of the parts and bought some paint. I've decided to make it 2 tone (black and white)(Using Krylon spraypaint, mind you) and write poetry on it with the aid of some nail polish.

Here are the specs...

Bridge: Stock, Un named Korean tremolo (Fender style)

Pickups: Unnamed Korean single coil in the neck position, and a GFS humbucker (yet to be decided) (Middle position will run straight to ground...aka... not connected.)

Tuners: Looking at some grovers

I'm also adding an onboard distortion unit (from guitarfetish)

Here's my thing... Until I get my new pickup, I'm going to wire everything up using the old pickups. I need someone to draw me up a diagram for wiring a humbucker in the bridge, single in the neck with a three way selector (preferably neck-kill-bridge), one volume, and one tone. Thanks for any help.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Well...The 3-way has three posts on the left and right, and there is a center post in the middle... then there is a place off the bottom for the ground. The humbucker has a single cable.... inside that cable there is a smaller white cable surrounded by copper cable. Hope that helps.

Simple rig fan.
I'm unfamilliar with your switch, lol. Is it a toggle or is it a strat style sliding thing?
These go to eleven...
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
I'm unfamilliar with your switch, lol. Is it a toggle or is it a strat style sliding thing?

strat style

Simple rig fan.
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
Are the terminals set out like this?

Exactly

Simple rig fan.
Nice.... thanks.

First Update. Finished painting, waiting for the clear to dry. I'm probably gonna make this a relic or something. The white is wiiiiicked bright.

Simple rig fan.
Sorry for the size. The crappyness is from my camera... and yes, there is overspray, I liked the way it looked.

This is a closeup of the body.

This is the back. at the top of the headstock is my "logo" (which is just my initial arranged in a pretty cool way) and the year.

the body and neck.

Personally, I loooove it. I'm going to go start on the wiring right now. There probably wont be a ton of progress this week... Finals begin tomorrow and end Monday.

Simple rig fan.
Okay... changed my mind on the pickups.

I'm going to try the Seymour Duncan APS-1 Alnico staggered single in the neck and the SD 'SH-1 ?59 model in the bridge. Still staying with the dud pickup in the center position.

Simple rig fan.