Anyone else agree that this is like the best album of all-time? O_o

I'm probebly like one of the 3 that go here that has even heard of him, but he wrote 'Cars', 'Down in the Park', and 'Are Friends Electric' as his most popular.

I can't find this album at Wal-Mart. Guess I gotta buy it on-line.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Replicas and The Pleasure Principle are great albums.

I haven't heard any of his more recent stuff. I've heard he's taken an industrial sort of dircetion, which is cool. Do you think it's better or worse than his old stuff, particularly Replicas?
Quote by sargasm
Replicas and The Pleasure Principle are great albums.

I haven't heard any of his more recent stuff. I've heard he's taken an industrial sort of dircetion, which is cool. Do you think it's better or worse than his old stuff, particularly Replicas?

I think its a bit better than Replicas. They're both pretty good though. Jagged is sorta 'darker' than all his past albums.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by Pharoah
I'm probebly like one of the 3 that go here that has even heard of him

Slightly over-exageration there seeing how famous he is. I don't have any of his albums though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
Slightly over-exageration there seeing how famous he is. I don't have any of his albums though.

Well, ur' one of the 3.

Make another post as a poll, 'Who has heard of Gary Numan?', and only like 3, or at least less than 5 (guess that'd be 4) would only say yes.

Most people have heard of his songs, but not him.

My guitar teacher hasn't even heard of his songs. (I meantioned 'Cars' and 'Down in the Park'. Nopeeee, he's heard of 'The Cars' the band though. )

< Haaa!
Im liking Down in the Park,and Ancients by him...alot.
My Myspace

My Music Space

Fave Bands
Tool
Alice in Chains
Nine Inch Nails
Smashing Pumpkins
A Perfect Circle
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Janes Addiction
Stone Temple Pilots