I recently saw an article in Guitar World about how AFI and Angels and Airwaves were the future of rock. I don't about you but this makes me sick.

Post your thoughts
**** Guitar World, **** AFI and **** Angels & Hairweaves.

Good music died on Dec.31,1989 at 12:59.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
i hate angels and airwaves but though i kind of like afi but if those bands are the future of rock the future sucks
Quote by Stop Messin'

you're an idiot
Quote by Stop Messin'

good music isn't dead, its just not mainstream.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Most good music is either old, not mainstream....or goes mainstream and then has the life sucked from it, so it becomes commercially controlled lame-ness.

Plus you've gotta take **** from magazines with a pinch of salt, kerrang are constatnly saying "A7X are the next G n' R" and "Trivium are the next metallica", which is obviously not true in either case, hence why I don't buy any music news magazines like Kerrang and NME.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Quote by Stop Messin'

What happened Dec.31,1989 at 12:59....?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.