im pretty excited cant wait to get my hands on it, its a zakk wylde LP custom epiphone buzzsaw its a bit of an upgrade from what i have now...i dont even want to say but I'll leave it at it was $30 brand new
wait...the gibson was $30 bucks or ur old guitar?
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
^ he's not getting that exact guitar. He's getting the Epiphone model (which retails for around $1000). That Gibson is well over $4000. How did you get someone to sell that Zakk for 30 bucks?? I really want to know!!
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
You're either getting bum ****ed, meaning it's a piece of ****, or you're telling us a lie about it being $30.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
You're either getting bum ****ed, meaning it's a piece of ****, or you're telling us a lie about it being $30.

Yea thats y i asked if he was talking about his old or new guitar. Did u buy a chinese ripp-off from ebay?
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
his old guitar was 30 bucks.

And the new one looks cool but with signiture guitars your paying for the name.
Current playing with:
Cort x-6 -->Laney HCM65R

On Zakk Wylde's guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Quote by Joey Walker
Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps
yea my old guitar was $30....I'm getting the epiphone for free, basically just for waiting a long ass time to get it, this company had a give away where if you buy an mp4 player and a chopper model you get that guitar for free, they said it would take 6 weeks to ship, its been way longer so now i dont have to pay for any of it and still get the guitar, i know that screams scam but, zakk wyldes attorneys are now invloved so we (me and all other who did this) are guarenteed getting it, the wait doesnt bother me i mean christ im getting a free nice ass guitar, and yeah that pic is a gibson im getting the epi model
You lead us to believe that you're Epi was only $30. What do you think Jesus thinks of you now? I'm sure he isn't pleased with your trickery.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by BLS33
yea my old guitar was $30....I'm getting the epiphone for free, basically just for waiting a long ass time to get it, this company had a give away where if you buy an mp4 player and a chopper model you get that guitar for free, they said it would take 6 weeks to ship, its been way longer so now i dont have to pay for any of it and still get the guitar, i know that screams scam but, zakk wyldes attorneys are now invloved so we (me and all other who did this) are guarenteed getting it, the wait doesnt bother me i mean christ im getting a free nice ass guitar, and yeah that pic is a gibson im getting the epi model

What company is this?? LOL
It's his old guitar that was $30. Probably a First Act or a V-Tone.

As for your new one, what the crap. Just buy an Epiphone Les Paul, get a paint job, and put some EMGs in it. It'd be way cheaper than this. I hate the Epiphone Zakk Wylde sig model. No offense.

Have fun with it.
Quote by BLS33

LOLOL i dont think you'll be getting your guitar anytime soon from what i've been hearing... 357 have been getting a lot of beef lately.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
357 is a complete scam.

Congrats!

PS: If it seems too good to be true it usually is.
357 wanted to let everyone know who was or is a part of the promotional programs that have been run from December to the latter promotions that the company is simply behind but, will get everyone?s order filled in its? entirety. Concerning the promotions specifically everyone will get refunds as well. We are doing this because this was a promotion and we want everyone to feel good about the promotion in the end.

Due to a computer virus in some of our systems we are taking down the shopping cart until all of the orders are completely fulfilled and that this will not cause any confusion regarding orders or continue to spread the virus.

This statement is being made due to excessive emails and phone calls. This statement is for the sole purpose of stating the fact of inevitable delivery and handling of all customers. We are not going to continue to facilitate every email and phone call at this point concerning this promotion. Please accept this statement as to what we at 357 are committed to and will get done. Anyone who does have a change of address or any other question outside of this promotion please email your inquiry. Redundant emails or phone calls that refer to the promotion please refer back to this statement. Each customer will be handled as quickly as possible. However, throughout the month of June this situation should be remedied.

We are sorry for the inconvenience in the delay.

Thank You,

357 Customs

I always kept in mind that it would most likley be a scam, but figured its a business i've shopped at before gettin shirts from and got so it would be worth a try, I'm still keeping my hopes up and from the looks of that statement if they dont fufill the orders they could be in some legal troubles, so hey ya never know i could end up getting a free guitar, gonna try and be optimistic about it

Quote by Cmogi10
357 is a complete scam.

Congrats!

nice to see that if i do get ripped off ppl wont be complete jackasses about it
Quote by lespaul_rentals
It's his old guitar that was $30. Probably a First Act or a V-Tone.

As for your new one, what the crap. Just buy an Epiphone Les Paul, get a paint job, and put some EMGs in it. It'd be way cheaper than this. I hate the Epiphone Zakk Wylde sig model. No offense.

Have fun with it.

sorry to burst your bubble but the epi zakk wylde model has an all mahogany body while some les puals have mahogany and a piece of alder sandwiched in between the two pieces