Hey i would like you advice on what is better out of the pod 2.0 or the zoom g2
ANYBODY ANYTHING PLZ, I BOUGHT A md-2 AND ITS **** SO RETURNING IT HELP PLZ
well i have a Zoom G2.1u which is the same, just the .1u has an expression pedal, and its great, its an amazing pedal, loads of effects and easy to use. ive never played with a pod 2.0 so i wudnt know about it. the Zoom G2.1u cost me £109 so if u can id get that.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
POD. The Zoom's models suck in comparison.

Also I've heard talk from the POD guys that the 2.0 sounds better than the XT, so don't think that because it's older and cheaper it's going to be worse.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Having owned a pod, I'd say that it's far superior to the zoom, and it's only about £10 more.
It really is good value... I only sold mine to buy a marshall tube amp, and to be honest, I would have kept it if I had the money.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

yeh pods are much better, the amp models a lot nicer and smoother..............effects IMO better. zooms just give a fizzy bassy distortion.
Of those 2, the POD 2.0 is definately the better. Although I'd seriously consider saving up and getitng a POD Xt instead. I've played both, and IMO, there's no comparing. The XT slays the 2.0 by a mile, both in terms of tone and options.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor