whats a good cheap amp...i dont wanna go over 150 to get it... a few months ago i was gonna get one but never did and everyone was suggesting the micro cube..is that still the best for the money?
If you wanna spend about 20 quid, you can probably pick up a Yamaha GA-10 Solid state.

In the long run it's ****, but for the price tag its actually a very good deal in my opinion...I still own one, it's still in reasonable condition and dosn't sound too bad for a solid state and its very portable. Plus, I have to say, its quite loud for its size. I just use it for practising at home. At school I use other crap..Marshall Solid States.....NOOOO!!

But like I say, if you don't wanna spend much, thats about the best you'll get for under 30 quid I reckon...Bargain.
You could buy a ephiphone valve jr. head, buy a speaker, and build a cab for the speaker for under $200.
^ x2
GEAR:
Gibson Faded V (Dimarzio EVO(B) and GFS Hot Liverpool(N) coiltap in neck)
Squier Mahogany HSS Strat
Squier BSB tele
Bogner 2X12
Vox AD50VT
EPI VJ head
I have a variety of pedals PM if you have to know.

Looking for a new head!
Quote by MastaBassist10
Vox AD15VT, $180 buck, if you're willing to save $30 more.

That would be the way to go
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by cashlessandpath
whats a good cheap amp...i dont wanna go over 150 to get it... a few months ago i was gonna get one but never did and everyone was suggesting the micro cube..is that still the best for the money?

I run a Roland Micro cube in red, awesome amp with FX built in and sounds great, 2 watts but sounds like a 10W amp

great sound out of it and inputs for more pedals...look up the details for it, I think its about $147

now on sale

http://www.music123.com/Roland-Limited-Edition-Micro-Cube-R-i572341.music