hey I was wondering if you know any food delay pedals for a good price like most 60$ and a good quality distortion pedal also pretty cheap thanks.
well i dont know of any food delay pedals... if you want to lose weight maybe you should just stop buying food... or maybe liposuction
Well, mate, what sound are you going for? Modern rock? Metal? U2? Fall Out Boy? Green Day? Megadeth?

As for the delay, try this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Arion-DDM1-Digital-Delay-Pedal?sku=150508

But, really, if you want anything decent delaywise, you're going to have to spend at least 90 dollars.

Distortion it's easier to buy cheap, but you still need to tell us what sound you're going for.
i have a danelectro; not sure where to find them, but they have very good clarity, and big muff has a good classic distortion
Quote by Alex Hernandez
i have a danelectro; not sure where to find them, but they have very good clarity, and big muff has a good classic distortion

If you want a piece of junk that will break in a short period of time (a couple of months if you're lucky) buy a Danelectro.

As for the Big Muff, it has a great classic distortion, but I don't know if you're going for that sound or not.
i agree, danelectro is junk pedals, but the only one i support is the dan echo, only because i've owned mine for 6 yrs.