Page 2 of 44
Quote by sonixon
I remember using a very accurate powertab for it before. Is there not one on here?

Yeah, but I think it's only the one guitar part, did yours have two?
Quote by Slut
I just checked their PV, Great golden baby and Handshakes are two of their best songs.

Those are their only good songs, imo. Not a bad band, just not "Holy f*ck, I've got to tell all my friends about these guys"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
every time i try to go there it closes it's self is that just me or dose anybody else have this problem
great band
Quote by BillyGoth
Sup dudes, I'm stoned as **** and I want to make a bad ass mix of metal bands like Atreyu, Trivium, Funeral For Friend and **** like that. So get some suggestions dudes...Later
Go to the show, and give your brother a hug for his birthday.

Everyone's a winner.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Circa Survive will be touring the U.S. with Thursday, Rise Against, and Billy Talent. Circa hasn't been announced yet but if you look on ticketmaster, it's there.
I agree, they're at pretty big venues though. I think some of them are actual arenas but some of them are just very large clubs. Arena shows are never as good, but I think the Circa/Thursday combo will still be phenomenal
no, they haven't even announced most of the shows yet. I think only like 6 or 7 have been announced.
I've seen them, and thought they were pretty good. They were opening for MCR but hey i thought they were pretty good. The lead guitar guy was hot....
Quote by HelpMeImHungry

I broke my g string while fingering A minor

yeah anthony green is a sexy beast

i got that jeer at rome the its alright but most the drumming sounds the same as with some of the guitar

So...I found a best buy gift card I never used, and gave my brother that for his birthday.

But I wasn't in the clear yet, it turns out my brother wanted to celebrate his birthday the day of the show, Sunday, instead of on his actual birthday, Monday.

So my parents were all like "You can't go".
And I was like..."omg, nooo" and started crying.

Well not crying, but I did get pretty damn sad.

So once we get at the restuarant, my parents see the error of their ways (long story, all you need to know was that I was a victim of child neglect, lawlz) and my dad drives me back to the house (which was like 20 miles away) and I get in my car and leave to the show.

And well....

Yeah, basically.

After the show, I went around to meet up with Mr Green, but he wasn't coming out.
So I waited for like..eh, 45 minutes, and then I decided to leave.

It turns out, my friends, that stayed, met Anthony Green, took a picture with him and whatnot, and as if that wasn't enough, Mr Green took out his acoustic and played four songs for them.

I was and still am pissed and ridiculously jealous.

Well I'd imagine they would have to run through all of their songs if they were headlining.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
did they play both parts of meet me in montauk

i can't wait 5 more days, were the opening bands any good
i'm jealousss.

i wish they'd come to uk and headline instead of continually supporting...
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by frd_marshll
did they play both parts of meet me in montauk

i can't wait 5 more days, were the opening bands any good

House of Leaves you mean? They sure did.

The opening bands were ...meh, I guess.
I mean, youinseries is sorta cool.
They were like a Circa Survive with less talent and not Green singing.

Days Away were okay. The music was good, the singing got kinda annoying.
Plus, from the lyrics that I could make out, it was all cliche typical love/lost stuff.
This is all coming from what I saw live though.
I think they were actually better when they were setting up and they were just playing some jazzy type stuff.

Anywus, you probably won't get those bands since they're last stop was in my city.

I forget the other bands that go on, I think it's Portugal the Man and some other one.

The band you will get is The Recieving End of Sirens.

They're okay. I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm turned off by them.

I hate them. Especially the vocalist. I have no clue why I can't stand that man. I like my fair share of female-like vocalists (coheed, chiodos, queen) but I can't stand that bastard.

I also haven't listened to them in like a year. I'll give 'em another shot.
Quote by frd_marshll
as any one heard of a circa survive song called julian and know were it is

Dude, that song's amazing. I have the video of it on my page.

Here, let me ysi. I'll pm you the link.

And for now, let me find the video.

Here it is.

Someone work out a tab for it too btw, plz, kthxbye.

that was amazing

every time i see him sing it amazes me so much, i almost forget he is a really person
He's so sly/creepy looking.

I love it.

On another note, I never really realized how talented everyone in that band is until I saw a few videos. Stop the ****ing Car has a moderately complicated drum beat that's pretty impressive live, and the guitar in every song is just so creative and complex, I enjoy it. It doesn't sound as such but there are tons of layers. And one of them has a huge pedalboard.
^^i concur. it's nothing complicated, but i think everything compliments each other.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
^'xactly.

I love how this thread is a Josh-free zone. No one has anything but nice things to say
Quote by sonixon
^'xactly.

I love how this thread is a Josh-free zone. No one has anything but nice things to say

omgwtfpostdeletinghax

If I flamed in this thread it'd be 1 to the power of 6 billion anthony green fan girls.

Besides, I do like Circa, I just don't like the Anthony obsession. So in other threads I over play it like I hate the band just to even it all out.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
So if you like the band, would you say he's a decent singer?

Fan girls/obsessions etc. aside.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
So if you like the band, would you say he's a decent singer?

Fan girls/obsessions etc. aside.

Decent, yes. Amazing? no.
Quote by noxiosimitator

I don't think there's any doubt that he's a good singer, I think Josh is just playing non-conformist asshole.
Quote by sonixon
I don't think there's any doubt that he's a good singer, I think Josh is just playing non-conformist asshole.

Wow, a very good observation, seeing as how I've said it many times, including a post in this very thread.
Quote by noxiosimitator

Meh, I still loves me some anthony. I dont care if it makes me a fangirl, he's one of my favourite vocalists.