Page 5 of 44
Saosin W/ Cove is the worst thing ever. They should have changed their name it's so bad.
Cove writes lyrics and vocal melodies like a two year old. The music itself it boring and repetitive. There is nearly nothing redeeming about that LP whatsoever.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
Quote by Knife2aGunFight
Saosin W/ Cove is the worst thing ever. They should have changed their name it's so bad.
Cove writes lyrics and vocal melodies like a two year old. The music itself it boring and repetitive. There is nearly nothing redeeming about that LP whatsoever.

Agreed.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
I hear Circa may be doing an Alternative Press tour with Envy on the Coast, As Tall As Lions, and Cute is What We Aim for headlining. Look like I'll be leaving this one early.
Circa and Cute are Co-Headlining and that must mean their new album sucks.

"welp... you guys our new album sucks, I guess we need to start warming up to people that have completely shite tastes in music"

(Circa's album is coming out in spring sometime as well)
Last edited by Knife2aGunFight at Dec 24, 2006,
Bands don't usually choose who they tour with,
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
yeah Alternative Press just wanted a diverse bill, Circa got to pick As Tall As Lions.
Circa will be playing a long set and Cute will play last every night.

SO I say let's ghost them.
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
I'm so glad Green got out of Saosin and into Circa.

Saosin + Green = meh a couple good songs but somewhat screetchy

Saosin + Cove = Orgasmic

Circa Survive + Green = Crazy delicious

you suck at math.

Saosin + Green= Delicious

Saosin + Cove= Horrible

Circa Survive + Green= Tasty
^^^you forgot to simplify your answer

[Good band] + Cove Reber = Bad Band.
i think the new record will be sweet i think but i think this is anthony first second record if you don't count TSOAF because he is only on a couple songs
amazing band, i saw them live w/ rise against & thursday. anthony might've been drunk though, he dropped the mic like 3 times, and when anthony asked how everyone was doing, some douchebag yelled "i wanna kill myself!".... still a great show, especially when geoff rickley joined them for "act appalled."
i find that hard to beleive the last time i saw circa he looked coked out of his mind that was about 2 months ago
I think circa is great and i hate how many ppl jump on the anthony bandwagon when he left saosin... They are still one of my favorite bands.. and if you think cove sucks that's your deal fill your brain with some circa... i actually like him in the sounds of animals fighting better bcuz i like his scream.. Even tho act appalled is a great song... so's handshakes at sunrise.. so's great golden baby.. but w/e.. i'm diggin some circa survive..
Quote by i_am_the_movie
amazing band, i saw them live w/ rise against & thursday. anthony might've been drunk though, he dropped the mic like 3 times, and when anthony asked how everyone was doing, some douchebag yelled "i wanna kill myself!".... still a great show, especially when geoff rickley joined them for "act appalled."

it would've been cooler if instead of having intercourse on stage while they were singing together,that they didn't.
i saw them this fall when they were touring with rise against, thursday, and billy talent. sorry, but they were awful, i can't stand the singer's voice. at least i got to buy some merch while they were playing
So I watched Eternal Sunshine yesterday and finally caught the references in Circa's music.
Quote by frd_marshll
what are these Eternal Sunshine References

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
I'll assume you are.
And if you're not...

Go to songmeanings.

Oh yeah, Knife2FightGunz or whatever, I totally found him there and realized his birthday is the exact same day as mine.
If that is his actual birthday....

Okay serious stuff, uhh...so this tour with Cute Is What We Aim For, I don't know anything about the band, are they big and whatnot? I've heard the name alot but never listened to any of the music.

Well first of all, is this tour confirmed?
If so, will it attract more people than the Thursday tour?
I'm guessing it won't considering Thursday's freaking huge, but even still will the tour probably take place in the same size venues that the Thursday tour did?

If so...laaaaame.

I'll admit it, I hate shows that are really popular.

I mean, I guess it must just be me, but personally, I like going to shows where you're right next to the stage watching your favourite band than like 50 feet away with all this hipsters in front of you.

^Cute Is What We Aim For are shit, and the shows will attract a lot of teenage girl scenesters.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
and me..

the only reason they're headlining and not circa is because they're more popular than circa is.

Lolz, sorry
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I see...

Hmm...well, hopefully they'll come to San Antonio and not Austin.

If they come to San Antonio, it'll be a small venue.

But if it's in Austin, it's gonna be at a crappy bigger venue where you have to pay 20+ bucks.

Unless it's at Emo's, in that case, the only problem is driving up there.

Well, there's only one show settled so far and that's at the House of Blues, and it's only 14 bucks, so maybe it won't be thaaat big.
They are Co-headlining.

As I said Circa gets the long set while Cute plays last and will get a pretty lengthy set as well.
Circa is bringing Envy and Cute will probably bring some other faggoty ass band.

Cute is a terrible band, reminicent of all the other FOB and Academy Is... type bands around now. Circa was having big trouble getting a tour lined up.

the venues will be smaller than the Thursday tour I think , I'm not sure how popular Cute is, slightly bigger than Circa, and many more annoying fans. The tickets will be on the cheap side.
Would everyone mind chilling on the whole "gay as an insult" front? It's starting to become the cool thing to do again and I usually warn for it.
well I wasn't using it in the traditional middle school gay = stupid sense of the word I was using it in a quite literal sense, as in the band they bring along will also be very girly, nonmasculine if you will, will attact many teenage girls of about 13 or 14, and they will probably be on Fueled By Ramen or whatever.

But I'll "chill on it" sorry about that. I suppose calling Cute gay would be a slight to homosexuals, I know some pretty rad homosexuals.
i think the shows will be at small venues when cute plays seattle they always play this one small club and so dose Circa ecxept the thursday tour

That's good to hear.
And I have to say, I listen to Cute Is What We Aim For and..

well, more like...Gay Is What We Aim For!

lawlz.

Seriously though, it's just a joke.

And in all honesty, the band CIWWAF just...isn't my style I guess.

Seriously, I've given almost every band on Fueled By Ramen a legit shot with an open mind and everything and I dont' think I can anymore.
Sadly, Fueled By Ramen is now synonymous to me with manufactured emo pop music.

But As Tall As Lions is supposedly good right?

Quote by dougiecrystals

That's good to hear.
And I have to say, I listen to Cute Is What We Aim For and..

well, more like...Gay Is What We Aim For!

lawlz.

Seriously though, it's just a joke.

And in all honesty, the band CIWWAF just...isn't my style I guess.

Seriously, I've given almost every band on Fueled By Ramen a legit shot with an open mind and everything and I dont' think I can anymore.
Sadly, Fueled By Ramen is now synonymous to me with manufactured emo pop music.

But As Tall As Lions is supposedly good right?

the best joke i heard this guy on mirc say when the album first came out

cute is what the recycling bin was made for

lolzzzzzzzz
Hm okay, i didnt find any shows for circa on ticketmaster???
Am I right when i ask if there is a tour coming up? I mean, thats what you guys have been talking about right?
there is one show anonced we are just waiting for the rest of the dates and i doubt they would be on ticketmaster

dose anybody know how old anthony is or his brithday?
Last edited by frd_marshll at Dec 31, 2006,
ok, well do you just buy tickets at the door? And where was it announced?

thanksss
no i am saying that you would buy them from another ticket provide

the one date was announced on the venue's website
Quote by frd_marshll
there is one show anonced we are just waiting for the rest of the dates and i doubt they would be on ticketmaster

dose anybody know how old anthony is or his brithday?

April 15th, 1981 if I remember correctly.
Makes him ....25?

It's sad when I know that but I don't even know most, if not all of my friends' birthdays.

But then again, I have myspace and facebook to tell me that stuff.

hahaha you remember that off the top of your head?
Jeez.

Well, only my top 5.
Kasher
Smith
Cuomo
Green
and of course, Oberst.

Oberst is the easiest though because it's in February and it's of course, as he says it, one day late for love.

Because it's on the 15th of Feb. You know, day after Valentines.

Quote by dougiecrystals

Because it's on the 15th of Feb. You know, day after Valentines.

Thanks for explaining that for us