Right you know the bass amp company trace elliot they also make bass guitars but not many of them. But my dad knows the owner of trace elliot and he said he would sell me a completely unique model of t-bass which was never put in production. the bass sounds absolutely lovely and has 3 active pick ups and has an incredibly good finish on it. Im just waiting for him to give me a price for it becuase this is an absoulute amazing bass and sounds alot better than my fender or musicman.
Quote by musicmanstinger
Right you know the bass amp company trace elliot they also make bass guitars but not many of them. But my dad knows the owner of trace elliot and he said he would sell me a completely unique model of t-bass which was never put in production. the bass sounds absolutely lovely and has 3 active pick ups and has an incredibly good finish on it. Im just waiting for him to give me a price for it becuase this is an absoulute amazing bass and sounds alot better than my fender or musicman.

I owned a T Bass some years ago, they were actualy made for Trace Elliot by Status, needless to say an excellent bass.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Quote by Bassilo
/\ Why "used to" then? Status, from what are heard, were mighty damn awesome!
I had too many kicking around so some had to go, the ones that went were the four strings.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn