OBNOXIOUS UK

http://www.myspace.com/theobnoxiousuk

Street punk

VIGILANTE

http://www.myspace.com/vigilantetpunkband

(Invalid img)

sing-alongy-dance-worthy-punk

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID AND STEVE

http://www.myspace.com/stupid3andsteve .

(Invalid img)

hot stuff and horns

NUCLEAR BABIES

http://www.myspace.com/nuclearbabies .

music to dance like your granny at a wedding to.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Looks like you've got a nice little scene going down there.

Nice hell yeah but little? Nah its f*cking massive, these are just a few of the newer bands, birmingham, wolverhampton, stafford, stoke, rugeley, cannock, coventry, big citys full of punks. I love living here. The punk scene here has been around since the 70's and it never stopped.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Quote by damn-right!
(Invalid img)

fast hardcore punk rock band

they look like your everyday meathead jocks
Quote by Prince
they look like your everyday meathead jocks

Nah, theyre nice guys, looks can be deceiving.

Quote by rockeroller
"play some punk ya bastards" is great.

We're back in the studio next week hopefully recording our first full length depending on time, either way we'll def have some new stuff up.
http://www.myspace.com/mustaphatoke

I rather like these.
Plus, Random Hand (friends of mine, awesome ska-metal band) are number two in their top 8; they're a band with good taste!(who, whilst we're on the subject of local bands, everybody should go check out. The first song on their myspace is a preview of their split with Barbar Luck, which just proves how cool they are!)
Last edited by pInK_eLePhAnT at Jun 6, 2006,
Pretty cool, except most of those bands had an extra guitar player
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Jun 6, 2006,
Quote by damn-right!

We're back in the studio next week hopefully recording our first full length depending on time, either way we'll def have some new stuff up.

sweet.
^ Let's just hope that the 'Clear Babies aren't gonna be a one hit wonder.

I'm anticipating that that will not be the case.
damn right we aint (excuse the pun!) we're going for 10 tracks each of them as good (or better even) than play some punk, we're recording a cover of blitzkrieg bop also which wont be on the cd (as we cant sell it then!) but will be available on our myspace
^

**** copyrights. You can sell whatever you want. They have that song on a cell phone commericial, Marky and Tommy won't be missing out on any money that some band in England makes off of a song that Dee-Dee wrote.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
^

**** copyrights. You can sell whatever you want. They have that song on a cell phone commericial, Marky and Tommy won't be missing out on any money that some band in England makes off of a song that Dee-Dee wrote.

poor dee-dee mustve been rolling in his grave! We played it at our last gig (anti-war coalition presents at the sanctuary, birmingham) last friday and we'd been in the venue for 5 hours previous to our set sharing free beer with D'corner bois and cracked actors, you could actually pinpoint the second we were all too drunk to play, exactly half way through blitzkrieg bop, our guitarist stopped to have a drink, our bassist was so stoned he nearly fell off stage and forgot what song we were doing, our singer looked bewildered and i just kept tappin out the beat oblivious, i dont think anyone noticed though, they were all too busy dancing and singing it for us.
Cracked Actors are decent. =D
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Actually, Tommy wrote Blitzkrieg Bop. Plus, of course, they were a financial partnership until 1981.

Oh, and damn-right! if you're interested I might be able to get you or other bands some free studio time next year in Southampton, plus possibly a few pub gigs or something, if you fancy the long trek (I figure it'd be five hours by two trains, assuming stafford is somewhere near leeds) that is...

PS is the second guy on the left Eddie Izzard?
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Jun 10, 2006,
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Actually, Tommy wrote Blitzkrieg Bop. Plus, of course, they were a financial partnership until 1981.

Oh, and damn-right! if you're interested I might be able to get you or other bands some free studio time next year in Southampton, plus possibly a few pub gigs or something, if you fancy the long trek (I figure it'd be five hours by two trains

that sounds brilliant and the pub gigs sound good an all, we're looking for gigs outside of the midlands because in our two years we've seriously overplayed these towns! it'd probably take about 3 hours driving and £40 petrol and we'd need a place to crash (we aint fussy, anyones floor'll do us) give us a bit of notice and we'll play any time any where

Quote by BrianApocalypse
PS is the second guy on the left Eddie Izzard?

Haha i cant believe i didnt notice the similiarity before!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Cool. The other good thing is that you can get to Brighton from there, which is well worth a day out.

Ive travelled right round britain looking for punk bands and going to gigs and playing gigs but ive never been to brighton!
Brightons full of gays, you wouldnt wanna go there.
Cos im an alcoholic,
And I just love the kick,
Im dribblin my words, got a glazy stare,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
i <3 gays.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
i <3 them, but i have a gf.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
The singer and guitarist for my band are both gay, im a women and our bassist is very in touch with his feminine side. We cover rocky horrors-sweet transvestite, have a passion for pink and green leopard print and sequins and love prancing about. I think we'd fit in well in brighton
Quote by ScummerVacation
Manhattan is full of gays as well, so what.

Ehhh not as many as I've seen in Brooklyn.

But oh well.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Ehhh not as many as I've seen in Brooklyn.

But oh well.

Funny!
Peace, peace, and that's my piece.

Just another pale, skinny, noiserawkin' indie boy with tousled hair

Last.fm
Hey, theres nothing wrong with Artsy.

But the lower east side has gone to **** if you ask me.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
(Af/Am rapper voice) Okay now y'all shut up about the west side and gangsta mob shootins, lily white ass suckers.

(northern voice) This 'ere thread be about t'north, a land of promise and values, 'opelessly crippled by three decades of nazistic abuse at the 'ands of t'Gover'ment.

Brighton is good because:
1.) it has a station
2.) The old people and the Nazis live in eastbourne, so it's a really cool liberal environment
3.) No chavvies (or scallies or neds or whatever you call 'em)
4.) GAK music center - the UK's largest guitar shop (wewt!)
5.) It's sister group, which does drums - the Uk's largest drum shop (wewt!)
6.) There's parks
7.) There's pubs and clubs (it's easy to get a gig)
8.) It's a ****ing lovely town
9.) It's got a nice atmosphere, and the air is real nice.
10.) It's easy to get to london from there by train or whatever.

If I had a car, I'd go to Brighton.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
(Af/Am rapper voice) Okay now y'all shut up about the west side and gangsta mob shootins, lily white ass suckers.

(northern voice) This 'ere thread be about t'north, a land of promise and values, 'opelessly crippled by three decades of nazistic abuse at the 'ands of t'Gover'ment.

Brighton is good because:
1.) it has a station
2.) The old people and the Nazis live in eastbourne, so it's a really cool liberal environment
3.) No chavvies (or scallies or neds or whatever you call 'em)
4.) GAK music center - the UK's largest guitar shop (wewt!)
5.) It's sister group, which does drums - the Uk's largest drum shop (wewt!)
6.) There's parks
7.) There's pubs and clubs (it's easy to get a gig)
8.) It's a ****ing lovely town
9.) It's got a nice atmosphere, and the air is real nice.
10.) It's easy to get to london from there by train or whatever.

If I had a car, I'd go to Brighton.

No chavs? Have you ever been to Brighton?!?!

It is a lovely place

GAK is incredible, have yet to go to the new one but I just spent days in the old one, they did try and rip me off when I bought my bass there though...
Iv seen obnoxious uk and cracked actors and iv got to say cracked actors put on a ****ing awesome show If you ever get the chance goa nd see them they even get the old punks stood in the corner sippin a pint skankin
Quote by ultimate_punk
No chavs? Have you ever been to Brighton?!?!

It is a lovely place

GAK is incredible, have yet to go to the new one but I just spent days in the old one, they did try and rip me off when I bought my bass there though...

Yeah.

There ARE Chavs? F------k me!

Everyone who works in a guitar shop is a total ****.

They A.) Pester you B.) Rip you off C.) Look down on you D.) Ban you for playing Stairway to heaven or E.) Won't let you play loud.

****ing w--nkers. C-unts.
Quote by Fight_the_power
Iv seen obnoxious uk and cracked actors and iv got to say cracked actors put on a ****ing awesome show If you ever get the chance goa nd see them they even get the old punks stood in the corner sippin a pint skankin

Oi Oi from derby are ya? Can you tell me if the Vics still up and running? Ive many fond memories but i heard it was closing down. I went to the vic-nic in derby last year, (drongos, airbomb etc) camped on the rec and woke up frosty and hungover. Derbys fun.

You goin to the derby punx picnic on the 8th July?

Cracked actors do indeed put on one hell of a show, my band played with them not long ago and it was mind-melting! theyre really sound guys an all.