I'm kind of in love with the sharktooth inlays on the Tremolos but I'm a little scared as to what I'd be missing out on with the Prestiges. So, what are the differences between the Prestiges and the Tremolos?
shark tooth inlays on the tremolo's !?
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
The integrity of the bridge, Edge Pro >> Edge Pro II, Edge III, ILT and the neck's thickness.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by tweeres04
I'm kind of in love with the sharktooth inlays on the Tremolos but I'm a little scared as to what I'd be missing out on with the Prestiges. So, what are the differences between the Prestiges and the Tremolos?

WHAT?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by tweeres04

the bridges on the tremolo models are how should we say it CRAP while the bridges on most prestiges are ****ing awesome
not most, all of them. my fellow asian comrade.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by sylent
not most, all of them. my fellow asian comrade.

i stand corrected, though what about the double edge pro on the rg1820x
^ it's just an edge pro with piezos in it. Equally as good, in other words.

oh, and sylent's avatar is awesome.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i rule! you guys rule lol. Simple avatar i made. Simple and meanings always can show great things in a small pic (as the avatar).
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
^ yeah, i like it. a guy over at HC has something similar, they allow bigger avatars over there, so he could do more with it...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeh, over at another forum i had an avatar of a skeleton giving you the finger but then changed it to the one in my ug avatar
How do you know which guitars are prestiges? It doesnt say it on the ibanez website does it? Sorry if this is a really dumb question.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yeh, over at another forum i had an avatar of a skeleton giving you the finger but then changed it to the one in my ug avatar

Meh, some forums even allow you to abuse sigs and avs, put huge banners or GIFs. Cool at 1st, but if they post it again and again its annoying and slow-loading... So, go UG
Quote by Pants99
How do you know which guitars are prestiges? It doesnt say it on the ibanez website does it? Sorry if this is a really dumb question.

They will say on the website about the details of it. Plus the headstock also written "Prestige" above the Ibanez. On the Ibanez USA they will say it when they describe about the neck. i.e Wizard Prestige Neck, hence Prestige model. Different from Japan Ibanez, which they enlist all the Prestige models by subcategories.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at Jun 10, 2006,
Pants99 -> Look at the headstock, and if it says it has a Wizard neck in the specs (not Wizard II), its most likely a prestige model.
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
^ There is one Ibanez model which uses Wizard II as Prestige. Its the Japanese Ibanez RG Extreme Edition.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Well, can be good to some person, may not for others
Thats what she said...
UGmusic