Ok so the other day after the constant begging of my little sister, I decided to show her how to play a few chords. I let her use the old GRX20 and plug in the little fender amp I have. Leave it to her to break it 5 minutes later. She stepped on the cord and pulled the guitar in some awkward direction. Somehow the input where you plug in the cord got ripped off.... Here you'll see after reading this paragraph.

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

So my question is this: Is there any possibility of fixing this without paying much money. If so how? I was thinkg maybe soldering it back on? Tape? Glue? Help me plz
You said it yourself, you need to solder it back on.
...Bleep Bloop...
Just solder it back on and screw the plate back into the guitar. The holes for the screws may be a little too big now, so you might need to break a toothpick in half and put it in the hole with some wood glue. Then once that dries, screw the plate back into the guitar.
Quote by las7
I had a past g/f that called me "bitch" while we had sex.
Any simular expirances UG users?
Aight, cool beans. Just have to figure out where my lil handy dandy soldering tool is. haha Hope I didn't lose it when we moved.
whoa.. i thought the apple sticker was a giant tear in the guitar..

but its not
so just solder it back on and screw the plate back on as well
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
hmmm...well, it ripped out for reason.

It can't stand being near the apple logo...Apple sucks IMO lol.

on a more serious note...like they said, solder is the key.
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
I had played a demo for an local apple store showing how u can hook geeetar into computer. they gave me a sticker lmfao. Plus i get 'em from the computer packages and ipod and whatever else...