Anyone hae a link for me that has intermediate level sweeping. I have got couple sweep patterns down, but I need to practice some more. Anyone have any links for me? Some patterns with all the string would be helpful. Thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I really doubt that online would help you with guitar for free.
I really doubt it
If you know what I mean
Wtf?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Devon8822
Anyone hae a link for me that has intermediate level sweeping. I have got couple sweep patterns down, but I need to practice some more. Anyone have any links for me? Some patterns with all the string would be helpful. Thanks

I made some simple sweep exercises, and I Powertabed them. Here you go (note that exercise #3 is 'sweep tapping'):

EDIT: Attatched lessons in the 'Technique Thread' in the shred forum
Last edited by tombo32 at Jun 15, 2006,