Tomorrow, on the notorious "Day Of The Beast" ( ) Necrophagist is playing here in Ottawa, but MY PARENTS ARE BOTH WORKING so noone can drive. This blows. Anyone going to see them tomorrow?
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
well you should take matters into your own hands and steal a car. then youd be the coolest kid in school
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:..:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
There in Ottawa tomorow?? Where is Mavericks ?
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
To Marc, I have no idea where Mavericks is and to Grim, I live too far away from Ottawa to get a bus, so...yeah lol. Living in the middle of nowhere can have its disadvantages
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
honestly, id kill both of your parents and just use their car.
either dont see them, or get to see them, and then get life in prison.

its your choice, grasshopper.
choose wisely.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by Face The Slayer
To Marc, I have no idea where Mavericks is and to Grim, I live too far away from Ottawa to get a bus, so...yeah lol. Living in the middle of nowhere can have its disadvantages

Run...

I'm not even joking man.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
its ****ing necrophagist, man, there should be NO DOUBT.

walk.run. bike. hitchhike. whatever it takes.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
learn2drive or get frinends...

lrn2pvpirl, u rnt l33t nuf for MC, fag.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Actually the sign of the beast is 616, dont know where these retards put it as 666
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
The Necrophagist show that was meant to be on the 16th of June here.... has been cancelled.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by SinisterX
Actually the sign of the beast is 616, dont know where these retards put it as 666

Oh, so about 50 million people, including a ton of bands and movies and books, are wrong and you are right? Interesting
Last edited by -Alek- at Jun 6, 2006,
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by theguitarist
The Necrophagist show that was meant to be on the 16th of June here.... has been cancelled.

I fucking know! First suffocation dropped out, and I was a little pissed, now the whole thing is cancelled. What a Dick biscuit. I'll just go see zyklon instead
Quote by -Alek-
Oh, so about 50 million people, including a ton of bands and movies and books, are wrong and you are right? Interesting

Your wrong, He is right.
It was a translation error in the bible (one of many, including the lucifer = satan thing where as Lucifer = lightbearer.)
</IMO>
Quote by trollblod
Your wrong, He is right.
It was a translation error in the bible (one of many, including the lucifer = satan thing where as Lucifer = lightbearer.)

Oh, so you're also an enlightened one. May I ask where you have this information from?

Oh, and did I say that I believe that 666 is the number of the beast? No. Because I've seen End of Days, and it sais that the number of the beast actually is 999. And if it's a movie with Arnold Braunschweiger (the famous comedian), it can't be wrong. I mean, it's ARNOLD!
Last edited by -Alek- at Jun 6, 2006,
Quote by DanRev
I fucking know! First suffocation dropped out, and I was a little pissed, now the whole thing is cancelled. What a Dick biscuit. I'll just go see zyklon instead

Any clue why?, Ticketweb gave me an automated message...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by trollblod
Actually, that's a perfect translation; it simply means that Lucifer comes to deceive as an angel of light. And before Lucifer was cast out of heaven, he was the head of the angelic worshippers.

SinisterX, it's not '616', it's '666'. '777' is the number of perfection, and '666' is the number of imperfection - the number of the beast.
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
MC = 2.5hr clear ipwn3tmch4rd&bwl&aq, Fag.

Arcanite Reaper, hooooooooooooooooooo!

btw, I ganked an ally fag today, and CORPSE CAMPEDDDD LOL!!!!!
CRAP. It was my one day off this week and I forgot completely about that show. Don't know if I woulda gone though cause im saving for a new amp.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by greety

FOR THE HORDE! RAWR!

Corpsecamping is gay, and so is ganking.
</IMO>
Quote by trollblod
Corpsecamping is gay, and so is ganking.

LOK'TAR!!!

The Level 18 that I ganked and corpse camped well, simply put, brought back some Level 60 Friends who decided to treat me the same way.
wtf is a necrophagist??? i kno the band is a metal band but not even the ppl that went to show tell me
I think it's someone who eats the dead. "Phagein" is greek, meaning 'to eat'.
Quote by Schecter83
wtf is a necrophagist??? i kno the band is a metal band but not even the ppl that went to show tell me

One who eats the dead
Quote by theguitarist
Any clue why?, Ticketweb gave me an automated message...

No idea, My mate ordered the tickets and he got a automated message too. I checked Camden Underworlds site, and that says its cancelled too. But then, necrophagist are notorious for cancelling their gigs.

One who eats the dead

I always though the name was stupid. We all eat dead things. None of us (except the truely kvlt ones amongst us) eat live cow in a bun.
Last edited by DanRev at Jun 7, 2006,
Quote by greety

i'm a huge geek for understand what you guys are talking about...my friends downed Rag earlier this week ;-p
i know this is totally off topic, but i was at a judas priest show in 2004, and amongst the the thousands of people crowded around me in the pit area, i saw like a 95 year old guy, and you can tell this guy was old, wearing a necrophagists shirt, i thought that was pretty odd for a guy his age......but it was also cool
BLIND GUARDIAN DECEMBER 7th, ORLANDO FLORIDA
Haha, that's great^

I remember somebody posting an image of some guy in a wheelchair, crowdsurfing
Can't remember what show it was, though
^ A bolt trower show, I think. It was bo's friend who took the pic.
</IMO>