I'm only 13, but I think I make some decent songs, beside my voice that is still up there. But hey I got to start somewhere. So here's a song I wrote today and its my first one. (Sorry I dont have the music perfect yet, so I dont want to post any MP3's yet). This took me 7 min exactly to write.

Watch out boy
This girl uses technology
Get off the floor
She dont care for herbology
You screwed you
This girl hunts with passion
Fool on the hill
I'm gonna laugh when you're dashin

Now dont tell me youre gonna hit the show
Youll have to wait in line, its cold
Her eyes will be peeled for your face
Rest on leather, jump in the car just in case
Last edited by JoeCompton at Jun 5, 2006,
Well obviously it HAS to be longer, but I don't think it's too bad, if bit overused. Nice work for a first try. Keep at it.
Dickless.
I like it.
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
Quote by myothername
thats no good at all

Dude, what's wrong with it? I thought it was pretty good, especially for a first piece. Keep it up, bud.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
this screams out cliche, and if thats what you want, then thats fine, but if you dont want to be cliche, go back to the drawing board with this one. I wil say that it does have potential. The only wrong thing you can do is give up. Just keep writing man.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.