sup guys, im new here and I was thinking of startin guitar. Now I want an electric guitar that plays kinda like Metallica ( sad But True the song presumably )

srry btw noob here.

well I got $200 to blow and need help with specifications on what to buy from my local store so if anyone could use a laydown of a list of specifications that would be great.

thx a lot guys
is that for an amp too?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yea amp too, but for amp i can lean another $50 bucks. so around $250

keep in mind im only 15 so i aint gotta lot of money. im gettin all this from that old guy in my house.
Hmm...well since you have a low budget you might want to buy over the internet. Most local guitar stores that I've been in overcharge you like crazy...

You should check out this pack... here... (Only DECENT starter pack I've even seen...)

or maybe...

Dean Vendetta

and a Roland Micro Cube
Squier strat package is probably youll be able to afford i wont be s meaty butll itll have to work. and advice f you want o sound like metallica turn the knob on the amp that says middle down and the ones that say treble and bass up.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

wow the dean vendetta and roland cube package is good... id suggest getting that i played the dean vendetta at gc and thats definitely one of the best cheap guitars ive ever played
yeah id go with the vendetta too, i played both an the evo sounds a lil weak
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Quote by Metalcore_slave
Hmm...well since you have a low budget you might want to buy over the internet. Most local guitar stores that I've been in overcharge you like crazy...

You should check out this pack... here... (Only DECENT starter pack I've even seen...)

or maybe...

Dean Vendetta

and a Roland Micro Cube

+1 on the Vendetta/Microcube.
both the vendetta and evo are starters, no question about that. me, i prefer the evo, but its not like one will be a shining star over the other.

if u can find either of them in a shop then ur golden. the key is to find a good one. try it out make sure the tuners are going to hold up, that sort of thing.

if u can do that, and pick up the micro cube, uve got one hell of a starter pack for only $225.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62