I found the map I want on ebay. Could someone tell me if there is anything I should ask about it before I buy it. Is there anything I should know or check or replace when i get it? Just any advice at all would really be appreciated. THIS BABY IS MINE!!!!!!
the link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7420069323&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

thanks everybody, im friken excited.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Last edited by Devon8822 at Jun 5, 2006,
Also should I take it to an amplifier professional right when i get it to make sure evrything is ok? also the guy said it has el34s.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
A professional might not be a bad idea...

The seller has a 100% feedback, but just check to make sure he has sold some high price amps before....

You should also question him/her about whether all the control knobs are there, all the setting work, amp actually turns on, etc....
ok thanks, also are JJ tubes any good?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
bump?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
would el34 be the preamp tubes or power amp tubes. Generally when peopel say tubes i think they reffer to one of those amps but not sure which one. I know preamps and power amps have seperate tube but which ones have which tubes?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Just a good old bump before bed time
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage