Hey guys, I guess you could say I am back, I am back at writing, and I like my new style. I hope you like it too, so here's to my newest piece in a long time, Ramble On. It's short, because it's meant to be an instumental with very few lyrics in it, again I hope you like it.

Ramble On

You can puta ripple in time likewise
You can keep ramblin', ramblin' on
Your lips are saying the words you diguise
But what right have you? Tempting moon and sun?
Your lips are saying the words that you describe.
You can stop ramblin' ramblin' on.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
nice work, i like it, but.... the name ramble on is already taken, by Led Zeppelin... other than that, kudos
yeah its decent- try ramblin on! crazy concept, i know.
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
Why do you have to make such a big deal about the title, I know it's a title of a zeppelin song.

Pleae crit the song, not the title.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
whoa, chill out there brosef! I was just making a suggestion. It was a little misleading; here i think i'm gonna find somethin about zeps Ramble On and I find your song without one utterance of the word "ramble". I really don't know what to think of your song, are you mad, frustrated, what? I like except for the "what right have you tempting moon and sun?" part, thats a little contrived. happy?
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
I thought it was pretty decent. Little short, but neat and tidy nonetheless.

My only crit is that you seemed to be aiming for an ABABAB rhyme scheme, and I thought "Sun" wasn't a great choice of lyric. In fact, I didn't like that line too much.

But, overall, a grand little ditty. Well done.