Well, it was my first take, and i realize there are some errors..... Been playing about a year and a half so.... I definatley need to work on the fluidity of my soloing, so please give me some constructive criticism...

Let me know what you think...

http://classicaxe.dmusic.com/ Strung Out
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
^ yeh
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Dude, the guitar playing was good, but your song literally put me to sleep. I didnt really fall asleep, but I dazed out for a minute, it was just to repetitive.
dude the lead was sour, a lot of gross notes man, and most of it was just string noise, work on that
I liked the music, but your soloing needs a little bit of work. There were some off notes there but the stuff you played good sounded really good with the music. Some stuff just sounded like it was in the wrong key. Also, the lead sounded a bit to reverby if ya know what I mean, even though reverby isn't a word. just do another take, they're usually way better.
Zach

Hey crit my steve vai backing track solo (my crappy first take hahahahaha)
drizzle.dmusic.com

Thanks brother
it does have too much reverb, that's a given.

it didnt have anything original, it didnt cut through the mix and a lot was fret noise. and there were a lot of off key notes. dont say they were just chromatics, or else you're the worst at putting them in good places lol.
sounded like a lot of fret noise to me...it was allright, the main riff was kinda catchy...but none of it seemed to connect, and there was way too much reverb on the guitar, plus you were out of key...you do know the scales and keys right? just a suggestion, but you should probably do another take of it, cuz usually the first take sounds like sh*t, and then you seem to subconsciously know how to improve it...

crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372803