I seriously can't remember anything about guitars, I took a year off from playing and I don't know what new guitar I should get, I tried a Epiphone Les Paul the other day, and
that was pretty good, but I need some expert advice on what guitar i should get that is under £600
schecters and ibanez's.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
I had an Ibanez a while back it was so easy to make up riffs on it, it broke and i brought a new ibanez but it didn't play the same, so easy riffs went down the drain. (hey, I'm a poet and I .. Ahh **** it)
Yeah(your the first to notice so thanks), but its gotten to the point where i can bend it a little bit, since the first week of may.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by love_O_rock
Yeah(your the first to notice so thanks), but its gotten to the point where i can bend it a little bit, since the first week of may.

I am so sorry, must be a pain in the a$$
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by AutoLife
I had an Ibanez a while back it was so easy to make up riffs on it, it broke and i brought a new ibanez but it didn't play the same, so easy riffs went down the drain. (hey, I'm a poet and I .. Ahh **** it)

That doesn't really sound like it makes a lot of sense, but nevertheless. I'd look into the Schecter Damien series. There is a through-body design which would deliver more natural sustain and there is a Floyd Rose model for $50 more. But before you purchase anything be sure and visit a shop just to try out a variety of different things. But seriously keep Schecter in mind, they make amazingly great guitars for very cheap.
For me, the best ever guitar i ever tried that doesnt cost me part of my organ is . . . . .

drum roll*

musicman sub1 guitar. The version with fixed bridge and 2 humbuckers. Totally blow me for. the neck seems to be moulded for my hands
Try some more Epis, a few Fenders if you like them (American Strats and Teles), and some used Gibsons maybe? (SG's and Studios etc)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by love_O_rock
schecters and ibanez's.

Definitley the way to go
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
What, no Agile?
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.