ok i apologise in advance. this thread has been done god knows how many millions of times but there you go basically my situation is that i've had a marshall half stack for some time now and its done me justice and all but its a pain in the ass to set up everytime i want to do half an hour or so's rockin' in my room. So i'm looking at buying a cheap, reliable 15/30 watt amp that i can shove in a corner in my room and just plug in and go at low volumes. what amp would you suggest for decent rock/metal/punk/pretty much anything at a £40-60 price range. Any links to amps on ebay would be quite helpful too....

thanks
my rig:
gibson les paul standard vintage sunburst with burstbucker pro pickups
marshall avt 150h and 412a cab
dunlop crybaby wah
boss dd-3 digital delay
Honestly, you're not going to get anything remotely decent for that price range, maybe a used Roland Micro Cube though, I've heard they're alright.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
it doesn't have to be fantastic i can get a half decent tone out of any amp really using my ME-50. but thanks ill look that up =]
my rig:
dunlop crybaby wah
boss dd-3 digital delay
i have a roland cube 60 amp and i love it....it is perfect for what you want... i think u can get them for around $300 on ebay
^.....

He said up to £60.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i found one of them on ebay for £70.... which i should be able to make up. im having a clear out of most of my effects pedals now so that shouldn't be a problem.
my rig:
dunlop crybaby wah
boss dd-3 digital delay
I don't know my pounds, but get some form of Roland Cube.
Cut My Wrists And Black My Eyes

RIP mxtabs.net