hey, im pretty new to guitar, only been playin for 2 months, but all i use right now is just an accoustic(one of those cheap ones with no particular brand lol). anyway im plannin on gettin an electric guitar soon and i wanted to know what would be a good brand for me to start of with. i saw a guitar in one of the local malls called a 'kesler', or somthin like that, is that any good? pleas answer, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
First up how much money are you willing to spend on a guitar and amp? Bit pointless getting an electric without an amp.
well to be honest, ask your local music store if they can do you a deal on any beginer guitar and amp. they usually do it for about $200(aus) for a cheap guitar and amp.

if you can get greg bennet guitars in where you are try to as they are great value for money guitars and look better than most beginer guitars
Guitarist for Adelaide Post Hardcore band Emerald City EmeraldCityAU

Playing a Fender Blacktop Tele through an Orange Dual Terror and 2x12.
Quote by Tubey
First up how much money are you willing to spend on a guitar and amp? Bit pointless getting an electric without an amp.

lol yeh i forgot to mention the amp bit, and im willin to buy any good one (guitar and amp) ....im not worrying too much about the price cause my dad is gettin me this one lol but nothin too expensive or else he might change his mind...
metalboy- ill try that guitar you mentioned thanks for that
anymore suggestions?