Anyone know if Chinese made Fender strats are as good as American strats? I mean they're probably made to the same specs but are the electronics up to par in chinese strats?
I've never known a Strat to be made in China, maybe a Squier. And they won't be on par with USA Strats.

Japanese Strats however, are on par with USA Strats, great guitars.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
And the Japanese ones are cheaper. That's why Fender won't import them anymore
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
Well I'm in China atm, the guy at the shop said the pickups were Korean, he said if the whole entire guitar was Korean made it would have cost a lot more. I'm just assuming the rest of the guitar is Chinese made.
^Hmm, sounds strange.
Might be a fake, because there aren't any Fender Strats being made in China now.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Chinese guitars =
Korean guitars =
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
yeah they arent any fender made in china. There are fender made in korea althought
Quote by Danno13
Where are Squier made, nowadays?

I think some of them are made in India now...I'm not sure.