ok ive been playing acoustic for 6 months.. i am fully self taught... i when i started, it was really entertaining to play my guitar, but now the joy seems to fade away.. i learnd alot during my first 3 months, scales, modes, etc... now im stuck... i dont know wat to learn!

i just finsihed downloading david lucas perfect pitch supercourse, but i dont know it will help me with anything... its not wat i expect it to be..

tell me what to learn, song or wateva

dont suggest me to join a music class coz my parents dont let me they think its a waste of time... money is not an issue coz music class here is pretty cheap compared to other places in the world its like MYR70 for two hours thats like 20 usd ...

so far i can play these songs

most of tenacious d songs
fade to black
nothing else matters
ode to joy 9th
stairway to heaven
etc...

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
Just play along to whatever you're listening to.
Not only will that help you learn to just play it'll also teach you to recognise chords/notes by ear. Try a bit of improvisation as well while you're playing.
You seem to have missed out chords, and they are very important. If you already have learnt some, then learn some of the higher chords, such as 9ths, 11ths and 13ths. Find out a bit about chord progressions and the 12 bar blues. If you want play some of your own stuff, then try some simple arpeggios(learn if you do not know)on your chords, its simple and if you get a good chord progression to do it, its great.

For songs, I cant really help you there, its all up to you as to what you want to play, try some of the old classic rock stuff, like Led Zepplin or Pink Floyd.

And I pardon you for your bad English

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
How could i forget CHORDS? .. actually chords are the first thing i learn... the song was house of the rising sun... the chords i know are mostly major and minor chords and som 7ths (bar and open).. the weird stuffs like diminished not yet...
Quote by psytox
How could i forget CHORDS? .. actually chords are the first thing i learn... the song was house of the rising sun... the chords i know are mostly major and minor chords and som 7ths (bar and open).. the weird stuffs like diminished not yet...

Great then, get working on them if you want to improve theory.

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.