Hey guys, the New Kalmah video for the groan of the wind is out for download on their site...

www.Kalmah.com

its under fans/video section, and was pretty good...

I'm new here, a big Kalmah fan, (of course, look at me name...)
i have 1+ of playing guitar over me belt, and i practice like 4 hours a day though... so i stink but am pretty good... (i rock at blues becouse thats what i used to do... blues riffs are still pretty fun to jam with people with)
but i heard the call of melodic death metal, like Norther/Skyfire, At the gates and kalmah... (COB arn't really that good... not as good as people make out...)
lets hope i don't get killed here, or eaten by the metal forum monster...

edit: Did they put it out on 6/6/6 for a reason?
Ah!
It's Finally Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love Kalmah My favorite band

They could of picked a better song though, like To The Gallows or Time Takes Us All or Defeat but whatever, still good.
Last edited by XBodomX at Jun 6, 2006,
Cool video. Awesome band. I just recently got the album but haven't taken the time to properly let it sink in. I need to listen to it again.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by XBodomX
Ah!
It's Finally Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love Kalmah My favorite band

They could of picked a better song though, like To The Gallows or Time Takes Us All or Defeat but whatever, still good.

calm down, earthling
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
calm down, earthling

I had a strange feeling you'd say that cause I predicted you making the long post in that Scar Symmetry thread
I liked the video, decent song too... the end where the foot came through the roof was extreamly funny...

and oops about the video thread..
haha i saw it a few days ago myself. not the same kalmah as they once were. they sound kind of....folkish?
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:..:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
Folkish?............................

I have no clue how you got the idea of that. The only thing that really changed is the vocals, they got a new keyboardist, and they got new custom guitars so it sounds slightly different.

And to the guy who asked about favorite song... Like 3/4 of their stuff is my favorite