I can understand where they're coming from though, just go check out eBay.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
It's different. Ibanez were making copies of an instrument that Gibson no longer produced, damn high quality models I might add, and selling them to make a name for themselves.

These Chinese Mega Happycorp guitars that will bring pleasure to your family as magic artwork are just there to make $350 in "shipping" fees.
I don't really get the point of this thread... It seems only logical to make a page like that to warn for counterfeit, as there are a LOT of chinese fakes on eBay.

And Ibanez got sued for making the same model of guitars of equivalent or better quality than Gibson... You don't have to be an economist to understand the principle of competition.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Danno13
It's different. Ibanez were making copies of an instrument that Gibson no longer produced, damn high quality models I might add, and selling them to make a name for themselves.

These Chinese Mega Happycorp guitars that will bring pleasure to your family as magic artwork are just there to make $350 in "shipping" fees.

pleasure, good luck, guitar what more do you need
Quote by screach72
http://www.ibanez.com/support/counterfeits.asp

This coming from the company that got sued by Gibson and a few other mfg's in the 1970's for making copies.

That said I still love my ibanez gear just think that warning is a bit forgetfull of their past.

Yeah, but Gibson sues everyone, they sued PRS cause the Singlecut owns the Les Paul.
Quote by Gman400
my instrincts tell me big boobs=more estrogen=more bitc* or big boobs=more silicone=less woman=more slut=great sex=genital warts

It's MySpace