the bleeding ****s
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
"Ultimate Domination" is an awesome name. So is "Speed Killers" if you play speed metal............. (please note: sarcasm).
yellow day
red zeppelin
the neatles
the *insert your name here* experiance
No
greencard
Van Hailen
Sticks
Rolling Pwns
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I jsut thought of another.....well, me and three of my mates were messing about.
We were going to be called 'three girls and a gay' because, there were three girls, and then me, who they say is gay, yet i have a girlfriend, but, nevermind.
Temporal Distortion is a bad near me, they got it out of a Star Trek book. Do something like that. Or you could be all trendy and find a cool word, and find the french word for it, or like, uber modern and follow the trend of the restaurants called 'bar and grill' and state the obvious, and call yourself 'le band'
I don't know!
.....Glow In The Dark Condoms.....Rise And Shine....
If your not creative enough to think of band name, then how are you going to write original music. This is somehting you have to do with you band mates.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
The ****ty Beatles
Fetus Dont Eat Us
Maximum Rockabilly
Ah get born, keep warm
Short pants, romance, learn to dance
Get dressed, get blessed
Try to be a success
The Booger McSlappy-Face Pie Drinking Desks from the Planet Directors Chair Which is about Half a Mile From a Coke Can Nebula in Mexico Our Neighbors to the North of Greenland where the Land is Green and the Girls are Greener Guys.
Well, for a starts, try posting this in the ONLY band name thread

Other than that, I'll help you by telling you to come up with it yourself. A name should have some kind of meaning that you can realte in some way to. Or hell, it should just be catchy.
Be creative.
Quote by scika
The ****ty Beatles
Fetus Dont Eat Us
Maximum Rockabilly

Dude...Fetus Don't Eat Us is an awesome name.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.

Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.

Raoul Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.