I play mostly metal (Metallica, Carpathian Forest, COB, Megadeth, Slayer, etc.) And I was wondering which amp is better for me?

Roland Cube 60

OR

Peavey XXX Combo

At the moment I have a Squier Strat (Yuck!) and an Epiphone Les Paul Custom with EMG 81's. BUT I am getting rid of the Les Paul and getting a new guitar. Something with EMG's and a floyd rose. Please help me.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
xxx combo.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
xxx combo lol... You're comparing a decent solid state with a decent tube combo.

You said 3 amps though, i can only see two.
what is the cheapest I can find one at a guitar store. It might be too expensive. Guitar Center is supposed to have a huge sale that ends June 30 so that might be my best chance. I live in USA.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
I ment to write pick one of these 2 amps*
I'd would say Cube 60 because of their built in effects (i.e not having to save for ages again to buy effects after buying the amp) but I have never had a Peavey XXX Combo...
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
XXX def., how did you snag a LP w/ EMG'S? where can I buy one?
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
Quote by La Qotsa
I'd would say Cube 60 because of their built in effects (i.e not having to save for ages again to buy effects after buying the amp) but I have never had a Peavey XXX Combo...

you do have a point..

but buying effects is waaay less than buying a new amp once he wants tube and power.

so the XXX gets my vote
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by synester_gates
XXX def., how did you snag a LP w/ EMG'S? where can I buy one?

Musicians friend it's a limited edition epiphone midnight les paul custom with an 81 and an 85, they stopped making it I think. Musicians friend was one of the worst choices I have ever made, the guitar is so screwed up. That's partly why I am getting a new amp, because I am getting a new guitar so I thought why not get a new amp too You might find one on ebay. Good Luck.
What is the cheapest I will find an XXX combo????????????????